S.F. Giants vs. Detroit Tigers in World Series ! Who Do You Pick to Win ?

by flipper 49 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I'm flyin' high right about now ! My San Francisco Giants came back beat Cincinnati 3 games to 2 after being down 2-0 and tonight they came back and beat St. Louis 4 games to 3 after being down 3-1 ! And we had tornados in Northern California in a powerful storm while this was going down tonight ! Incredible ! Well, as they say it is 2012 ! LOL !

Marco Scutaro the MVP of the NLCS series what a machine ! Batting .500 ? 14 or 15 hits ? Incredible.

So who do you pick to win the series ? And what are your reasons for your take ? Let's talk some baseball ! Bring it on ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. ! So who are you picking to win the World Series ?? Any baseball fans here ?? Or if you want to talk about the state of your favorite team we can do that as well ? Hope to hear from some baseball fans ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

As a guy from Chicago, I have to go against Detroit. It's just automatic.

Now, if the Cubs were in the World Series, then I know the earth really would split open right after a full count with two strikes and two outs is followed by a grandslam in the bottom of extra innings in game seven, that caused the Cubs to win by one run instead of losing. That would fulfill so many prophecies.

But that's not the case. S.F. all the way. Not just as an anti-Tigers guy, but because Flipper wants it.

• Emma
    Emma

Gotta go with the Home Team: Detroit!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Giants 4-3.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Rooting for the Tigers. I just don't know if their bullpen can hold up. At the very least their starters should be well-rested. My prediction is Tigers in six games. Their starting rotation is brutal, especially Verlander.

I think we can all agree- thank god the Cardinals aren't in it again.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Now, if the Cubs were in the World Series

Then I would be taking the Mayan prediction very seriously.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

SF ALL THE WAY!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have to go for the home team and I live in the bay area, GIANTS!!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I hope it's the Giants.............. why couldn't they help Barry in his days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit