Most interesting chat with an annointed JW today

by A.M. Number 1 29 Replies latest jw friends

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

she did not have dementia. She was sharp as a tack, looked me right in the eye with everything she said. She was very pushy and kind of loud too. tried to monopolize the conversation...

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

she is special and loves the attention it provides her

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Poor woman needs help

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    She was very pushy and kind of loud too. tried to monopolize the conversation...

Ah, the old school witness. I used to go door to door with a brother who literally put his foot in the door when the householder opened it.

And another one who gave the 7-9 minute sermon with 3 scriptures.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, if we are to group this lady in with those we choose not to take seriously as having had an actual spiritual encounter, I don't see why people get up in arms if I do the same for people on JWN whose claims are very similar, although in a different direction; not followers of Watchtower.

• cantleave
    cantleave

God takes my thoughts and they magically appear on here.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I type my thoughts on a piece of glass and they magically appear here.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I am purtting my thoughts into your heads as you type.

You may scoff, but God told me so.

• carla
    carla

From my understanding many current jw's (and all ex jw's) believe that the so called annoited are a bit nuts, there was even a wt that implied as much, so my question is if all the annointed are nuts then why do they believe anything out of the wt's? don't jw's believe that the gb is annointed (even if the newer members do not make that claim for themselves) on some level aren't they nuts too?

I suppose I am just banging my head against the wall again on this one huh?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Only the anointed that think they are special OUTSIDE OF THE GOVERNING BODY are a bit nuts. Once you are inside, you are spirit-guided, but not inspired.

The lesson is, you can be anointed outside of the governing body if you totally follow every last teaching and instruction from Watchtower and are an elder or pioneer with decades of service, OR you are just a nutcase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit