2012 Annual Meeting

by obarac 196 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

BOC - they're really bringing back all missionaries? Are you sure? Seems like a huge expense. How many are we talking about? If they're bringing them back, I could certainly see them getting laid off or "reassigned". But, why bother. Just send them a letter. I mean, it's not like the WTS has a heart. I would imagine that some of those missionaries would still be needed in the various countries since the men get used adminstratively.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out Sat evening once the word starts to get leaked.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Marked

• baltar447
  • lostinthought
    lostinthought

So...I got a ticket, I'll be sure go take good notes

• baltar447
    baltar447

For rizzeal??!?? Get one of those digital recorders or use your iPhone to record it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

lostinthought: It would be awesome to get a guality audio taping of it, but good notes are good also.

Thank you in advance.

• lostinthought
    lostinthought

Will the iPhone record well?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yes, I would advise making sure there's plenty of free space for the recordings. If they say no audio recordings, just do it very discreetly.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Still, I'd take good notes. But if the audio worked well, then that would be really awesome.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I could see them dumping the missionaries. I mean think about how much damage they could cause in their home countries if headquarters just sent them a letter saying "your fired".

Get them all together, out of their element to tell them the great news about their reassignment to wherethehell Kansas.

Again total speculation.

Siam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit