My video recorded apostasy trial is now live

by RayPublisher 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

3 on 1, nice. That doesnt seem fair in my mind. There should have been more elders.

• mind blown
    mind blown

OMG my heart was racing as you approaced the KH! From the first instant you sat down, their body language shows they are not only uncomfortable, but already had their minds made up!

The Conti case was taken to court with a new angle, not a religious one. I'm wondering if it could also apply to DFing? The WTS has a right to DF because of Constitutional rights. But the harm that's attached to the act (families etc) is another matter. In some states people are allowed to carry arms, but to murder with the same arms is another story.

Simply discussing a different point of view to a family member or cong can rip a person from their family?

The WTS has had change of veiws and published them, but they can DF and ruin a persons life for the same thing? Are they apostates?

I'm wondering in the 21st century if re challenge with a good atty if the outcome would be different. They may have a right, but so do we! There's gotta be a way and the Conti case proves it! Anyway, just my ramblings.

Thanx for posting this! I've been uber depressed for two weeks do to losing my daughter to the WTS, and watching this has reminded me why I will NEVER go back.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Those JW Elders expect JW`s to partake of the Bread and Wine in Public..

Even though the WBT$ makes a Mockery of them..

They said it while Hiding behind Closed Doors..

In their Kangaroo Court..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Happy Sunday morning! I just got up... it's only been one day since the first video went up and it took me an hour to read all the comments on YouTube and on here...amazing...

Can't answer all the questions just yet but a reminder, if you are within a few miles of San Luis Obispo, we are having our first monthly JW support meetup on Oct 2 at 6:30pm, a Tuesday.... Next month I am going to try and move it to a Saturday so hopefully that will be a better day for more to come out.

More info here:

http://www.meetup.com/Support-group-for-current-and-former-Jehovahs-Witnesses/

It will probably be about a week before the next part goes up, as I am going to try and continue to add the title pages on each major point, which takes longer than you think when you are doing them one by one. So more to come soon!

BTW, the quickest way to contact me is via my email, which is jwstruggle[at]gmail[dot]com. We all know how hard it is to use the PM features on here!

• Sol Reform
    Sol Reform

A wide angle lens might be able to capture all the elders during the appeal process.

http://www.olloclip.com/product/

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

31:20 is incredible: "We made a vow to support the faithful and discreet slave". Say what? I don't remember making that vow. That vow is heresy. I can't eat the amount of food I'd like to puke right now...

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

I truly respect how you handled this. During mine, I got too emotional. Not sad, just angry. I felt like I could have done 10x better to at least make them think. Hindsight is always 20/20. Nevetheless, you had your meeting on lock. Good job!

1) Elders are NOT supposed to hold judicial committees in a KH. It is supposed to be away from where any 'passing by friends' can see. It seems like you passed by some random brothers walking to the JC meeting, and behind the blinds there is movement by other friends. Then a meeting started? To be honest though, I'm not sure if that was an unwritten rule or stated in a letter (before I became an elder), but every body of elders I was a part of were very adamant about following this rule.

2) If Jehovah can live it, why can't you? - I would have responded that, any religion can ask the same. Catholics (whom are dispicable to JW's) are still going strong and continually claim to be followers of Christ . Obviously Jehovah can live with that and has since around 3rd century, but does it mean they have Jehovah's blessing and approval?

3) It is amazing they actually listened. I never got more than 30 seconds of uninterrupted talk time.

4) Obviously (according to JW's), Jehovah blessed Russell because of his heart, not because of his teachings, which were wrong. But now that teachings have changed and assumed to be correct, heart doesn't really matter, as long as you follow their teachings? Double standard. Either way, they were set up to win....

• Quentin
    Quentin

marked......

I wonder what would happen IF the jc caught the accused with ANY type of recording device? On the spot df perhaps? The more sophisticated phone's become, the more they'll be used. Then there's the INET itself. Some things can go viral in a very short time......Much to the chagrin of President Obama and Governor Romney, especially Mr. Romney!! The wt will not sit back on their heel's and do nothing. The wtbts are masters at changing and turing on a dime.

• blondie
    blondie

The bible says that the religious leaders of Jesus time could not find 2 witnesses to give the same story. Had to trump up charges and have the secular government kill him.

The first time I ever sat in a discussion with the elders (I wasn't being grilled to be df'd) I realized that elders consisted of 2 groups, the ones that lied and yelled, and the silent ones who allowed it. The key is to get the yellers to shut up and the silent ones to participate by answering a question they have to lie about and you have proof. It helps if the CO is on your side for his own reasons. But this wasn't a JC, because I had 3 other people there with me, same questions.

But no shame, no apologies, and definitely proved to me they did not serve a God that was real. Just like the bible says:

(Ezekiel 8:12) . . .And he proceeded to say to me: “Have you seen, O son of man, what the elderly ones of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each one in the inner rooms of his showpiece? For they are saying, ‘Jehovah is not seeing us. Jehovah has left the land.’”

• donuthole
    donuthole

You were very calm and clear and collected.

Watching this certainly reopens old wounds for me. I remember being in that chair asking them to tell me who was my accusers and what they said I did/said. No response.

The whole "you made a vow to the Organization" bit, as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit