My video recorded apostasy trial is now live

by RayPublisher 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoser
    hoser

you made them shake in their boots. You had more composure than they did.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

RP Thanks so much. I commented on the youtube site, but wanted to thank you as well. Keep your head up.

• cedars
    cedars

Well done Eric. It's late here, but I look forward to watching this latest video with my coffee in the morning.

Hopefully my coffee won't end up on the monitor!!

Cedars

• blondie
  • tornapart
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

You are a treasure Eric. Thank you. Published your video already.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think it might help some people if you make it clear that you felt confident and knowledgable enough to take control of this judicial commitee, even though you were the accused. For many younger and less confident people, a judicial comittee is frightening and out of their control. In fact, I'm amazed how you dominated the dialogue. I just want those with heavy hearts right now, to know, some judicial committes are almost abusive, it's real difficult to live through such an event on your own and some of us have been there. They also occurr at a time you a striped of friends and possibly relatives.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done Ray.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That was a amazing dude. Anybody who has had to stand up to the elders would appreciate this. It is amazing what happens when you flick papers out when talking to elders. I did the same thing and they told me it was demonized. That was probably the most dumbfounded I have ever seen elders ever. Can't wait for the next part (although it will just be audio).

• flipper
    flipper

RAY- I'm so proud of how you remained dignified and yet took control of getting your information out to them ! I could give you a manly hug right now ! The arrogance of the younger elder telling you that " if Jehovah can live with the changes in the organization then we can live with it ". How the hell does HE know what Jehovah can or can't live with ?? I guess elders are so full of themselves they think they have the direct pipeline to god.

Thanks so much for showing this to us and I'm sure it will assist many people, including newly exiting new JWN members and others in how to conduct themselves at JC meetings. It drives elders nuts when we take the control and power away from them. They just want us to shut up. I used similar tactics as you used at my JC meeting in 2007 yet remained dignified . Just want you to know that you are very much loved here on the board and my wife and I send our love to you my friend. You hang in there and please realize you have many friends here who will support you, O.K. ? Take care, hope to talk soon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit