Governing Body Public Address - today!

by diamondblue1974 47 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yeah, that's it the zone visit. Is so, no biggie just more crapola.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How many times the WTS announces a special talk and what comes out is just old rehashed dogmatic encouragement for the flock . toooooo mannyyyy

Its probably more of the case of the GB wanting to play with all their new expensive electronic gadgets the WTS has invested in. ....... isn't this a wonderful provision from Jehovah ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    If all the KHs have a dedication ceremony when built, does that mean they had a dedication ceremony for the website? Just a thought. I can imagine the dumbest of the GB members smashing a bottle of bubbly over a computer.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Any news about this?

Our meeting is tomorrow but I do not feel like going ...

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    " IT'S THE WOLF ! IT'S THE WOLF ! Cried the boy one too many times.
  • diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

My mother is still in and she was buzzing about it - 'oh the end, the end' bless her cottons.

I can just imagine all the congregation in absolute awe of a 'real life conference call' - it must be Jehobos blessing because they wouldn't have such high tech stuff otherwise.

Skype?, GotoWebinar? Google Hangouts? They are only behind the times about a decade lol 💩

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

diamondble1974,

Can you ask your mother what it was about?

I have no idea what I'll do when I will be disfellowshiped, I am so curious ...

• The boy who knew too much
    The boy who knew too much
    All propaganda. Lots of commendation. Report on the plans for the uk bethel relocation and new ldc arrangement that will be looking to build 40 new halls per year. Nothing new.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

OK - it was basically the following:

1 - don't worry about the upcoming persecution we are likely to get. God is with us. Whatever the courts or media throw at us don't forget Jehovah approves us.

2 - Chelmsford (the new British Branch HQ) is pushing forward and they got planning approval yesterday. A coincidence put down to Jehovah's blessing

3 - around 225k at in the UK at the memorial this year

4 - don't lose your joy. How? Go to the meetings, do more in the service, pray, don't worry about what you can't change and count your blessings.

The end.

NB - I use "us" in the broad sense

Oh, and Jehovah can measure the universe in the span of his hand. I guess his hand must be getting bigger.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I believe the memorial attendance is down on last year, but I am not sure which countries are counted in the Britain total.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit