Governing Body Public Address - today!

by diamondblue1974 47 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Any ideas what this is about? - apparently a three hour public address through each Kingdumb Hell from the GB.

Anyone heard anything about this?

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    Three hours? Are they trying to get members to quit.
  • baltar447
    baltar447
    It'll be a big nothing that's for sure. Maybe a 3 hour broadcast to say how JW TV is here to stay. And how Jokehova blessed the CPUs of the web servers, since normally they would need to scale up, costing the Borg more money but somehow one data center served all the content distribution when normally you'd need two or three!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

My guess is a lot more of this:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They need more money, Jehovah's bank accounts are getting low.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

........or there has been recent noted occurrences of people masturbating during meetings perhaps out of boredom.

All elders are now being advised to watch out for this and when someone is caught they should have their hands swatted with a stick or ruler and taken to the back hall.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I haven't heard a peep about this. Is it just in one country? Does anybody have any details?
  • St George of England
    St George of England

Here in the UK this afternoon linked to KH's across Great Britain and Ireland.

Some congregations will see the recorded version tomorrow.

Mark Sanderson/John Larson. Should have been Sam Herd but he's unwell apparently.

Denis Dutton chairman who many on here will remember well.

George

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is it the broadcast of the AGM? Or has that happened already.

Maybe Anthony Morris is coming out as a woman. I think he would look better as a woman actually, he has a very girly face.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie
    Why on Earth this frenzy? It is just the annual zone servant visit! He had visited for decades, various congregations have been invited, but now it is aired. No fuzz at all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit