Why be so judgemental....

by jerome 42 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey jerome,really bad imitation of me.I don`t write like that,you do fool!Your style wreaks of yardirf/yo-yo/proplog2/you know /sexy teen/lurc/thewiz ect ect.It just depends on who your pretending to be at the time,but you still wreak.Identifying you isn`t rocket science.Just look for a decietful,lying,manipulative dipshit,who insists on playing the same game over and over.You are a one note tune.You may fool the newbies or the posters who don`t have as much time to spend on the board as you.But you won`t fool those of us who constantly watch this board.Your an asshole that never learns,because you think your smarter than everyone else.I have pets that are smarter than you....LOL...OUTLAW

• Smudgee
    Smudgee

SS,
    I'm learning and seeing a bit clearer now just how duplicitous dubs who visit here can be. You haven't seen the last of me.... [smile] Besides, I've cooled off already. Thanks, SS, for your remarks.

Smiling Smudgee

• jerome
    jerome

I wonder if you would react this way in real life to this situation?

And to think I actually took you a bit seriously. I thought you had genuine concerns about my being here but as it would seem you don't really care about my being here to cause trouble because you fit that roll perfectly yourself.

Look how you have to resort to name calling and insults just to prove your point.

You wont respond to my asking anyone who thinks that I am more than one person on this board to ask Simon to check the logs because you know what the result will be, that I only have one account.

Yes it is true that I have only one tune and that is the tune that I have been playing from the time I got here.

I noticed something about you but I wont mention it now here among your friends, this board obviously is a big part of your life now that I seem to be invading. I never meant you any harm but you had to keep persisting in your quest against me. I am not the enmy and you know it, I support the same very cause that you do and that is to get people out of the org.

Give it up, I am no threat to you or to anyone on this board so why don't you just let it die down.

I said that I hope to be leaving in a while, there is no reason to behave the way you do, I have done nothing wrong.

Just leave it alone ok.

I have created a thread that I can refer any person to if they happen to believe your accusations so that you can't hijack any threads that I start in the future. Face it now no one cares about this anymore.

I cant understand why you would rather dog any newbie that makes a pro watchtower statement that try to correct them, you know that it would only push them in to the org futher so then why do you do it? I know that you hate the org but do you have to let it cloud your judgement so much? Help people, don't carry out some vendetta against the org just because it hurt you, I think that you can rise above that.

Hate yont get you any where and you are full of hate. Relax that what the board is for.

I dont think that I have to respond to you or to any of the others after this. You can respond to this post in your usual hatefull name calling manner but rember I understand what it means now, just forget ok.

I am not the enmy, persuing me wont get you anywhere.

This is my last post on this topic to youfrom here on I would just refer you to the thread that I have started and that you are shure to have hijacked by now.

I dont have anything against you, after all your just a faceless name on the internet, you cant hurt me, you are no threat to me nor am I to you.

This circular discussion has been nice while it lasted, you accuse , I rebute and the cycle continues repeating itself.

Just one thing please be alot friendlier to jws who come here, you were once like them, so you dont have to be so mean.

That is all....

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit