Why be so judgemental....

by jerome 42 Replies latest jw friends

• puzzled
    puzzled

what?

• peterstride
    peterstride

Jerome:

What country are you from? Your profile doesn't say.

It would have helped us to understand the reason for your spelling mistakes and wrong sentence structure, since it's pretty obvious that english is not your first language.

Cheers,

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• jerome
    jerome

OMG I feel so ashamed...

My spelling and grammer are really that bad?

I actually live an an English speaking country but not America. I do alternate between American English and The Queens English at times. i am on an American board after all.

You dont seem to have been following the story so I think it would be better to lurk and see what reply the others who have give. I dident start this thread for that purpose.

I purposely left out the country of my origin and alot of other details.

Sentence structure? Am I doing this for a special assignment or something? Why do certain posters think that that kind of accuracy is nessary in an informal discussion?

Thats it, bye...

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• avengers
    avengers

Does the GB really monitor this board?
    If that is so then why haven't they DF'd me?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jerome won't even give the name of the country he is in. How evasive is that?

SS

• jerome
    jerome

Satan your awake!

How did you like my post? you must be running late for work or something, thats if you go to work.

Oh by the way I can keep any info about myself private, dont have to tell you anything...

Dont be late.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Satan is always awake. Always working. Always on the job. Heh heh.

I just said that you were being evasive, now you plan to keep on being like that. Fine. What do you really want??

SS

• jerome
    jerome

Ok its offical now the thread has been hijacked...

I knew it would happen but oh well.

I dont really have a problen with giving out info on myself but its just I know how computers work and if anyone wanted to find out who I was or who you were for that matter I think it wouldent be too difficult.

Do you really think that I am a jw? Does that make sense?

Now really SS do you still think that I am a troll?

Come on really do you?

• Satanus
    Satanus

You write like a hiding jw would. You complain when questions you ask are answered. You avoid answering questions by sqawking about hyjacking. You say you don't have a problem w giving some info, but you do have a problem with it. You came to this board pretending to want help in dealing w your jw girlfriend, then you abandoned that quest and started pro wt type discussions. You don't act like a non jw. We have had some non jw's ask for help on this type of thing, and they weren't afraid and secretive like you are. If you aren't a jw or a fringe jw then you don't need to act so afraid. Fear is a watchtower trait. Fear and also guilt.

SS

• jerome
    jerome

Ok i'll talk to you in a private e-mail.

I have to go soon so this will be breif.

I havent abandoned that quest at all, if you read my thread could this be the start you would see that is the case.

I am not a jw afraid of being found out or anything but i just dont want to give out personal info unnecessarily, cant you understand that. it is not a contradiction as you make it seem, please dont twist my words.

This thread has been hijacked but it has served its purpose to some extent.

Fear and guilt are not jw characteristics but they are HUMAN characteristics and I have no reason for guilt as yet because I have done nothing wrong but I still am being overly cautious that may be what you refer to as fear.

Why is it that no matter what explaniation I give to any of you that you somehow manage to find some missing detail or contradiction.

Couldent you just give it up, i doubt that you could point out any trouble that I have caused this board since i have come here. Attention was only drawn to my situation because of your accusations I dont really think that I have to say anything else.

First you just wanted to prove that i was a jw but now that it has become obvious that i am not you are examing the next most likely situation, that I am a fringe jw who is afraid of being caught on an apostate site.
    If this is so then i would have to think that i am a really good lair to have invented such an elabourate story.

Dont you see that this is point less, even though i think that I have given you fairly reasonable explaniations to all of your observations you still continue on your crusade.

If it will make you happy i may even e-mail you with more details just so that i can say that I did but by now i dont think that it will make any difference.

I cant keep running in circles forever, this has got to stop.

You say that people before me have come here with similar stories but have been more open about the details of the situation so my story dosent fit the pattern. But you have to realize that have given you all the details that i think are necessary to acheive my goal and i have found alot of helpfull information.

So lets see what is your reply to this post because there is a pattern, you make an observation and I tell you that it is not the way you make it seem and then you start to pick at some other detail that would justify your point. The pattern repeats itself over and over. My story wont change.

Lets see what detail you are going to pick out of this post now.

I really have to go now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit