Why be so judgemental....

by jerome 42 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    "MO LARRY AND CURLY" CREW 3 dudes who work at Walmart by night handing out Cheese on Crackers and Super Elders on their night off,

JT. Thanks for my morning chuckle.

when a Loyal Jw walks into this arena these guys are Pissed off and esp if the loyal jw got the "nerve" to try and paint something good about the org

I can just see the orgs opinion of this board, they ,of course are incredibly tolerant and understanding of our positions arent they?
    They read this stuff and think, "well the apostates are right on that one, we'd better do something to redress it". Dont they?

• JT
    JT

I can just see the orgs opinion of this board, they ,of course are incredibly tolerant and understanding of our positions arent they?
    They read this stuff and think, "well the apostates are right on that one, we'd better do something to redress it".

Dont they
    ########

Of course- smile

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pris.
    I think, maybe, the people on this board arent stupid.
    Lots of newbies come on here and are welcomed with open arms.
    Others come on and are attacked.
    Why is this?
    Its because people here can smell deception at a hundred yards.
    Jeromes a deceptive personality, in my book.
    Genuine inquiring Newbies, I dont think, are attacked. Perhaps there are mistakes. But in the main, I think the regular posters judgements correct.
    Despite Jeromes being a deciever, people here still talk to him.
    Thats more than the Org would give in way of mercy, dont you think?

• Smudgee
    Smudgee

I came back here to edit my remarks because I thought this was a genuine discussion. Now, I just feel played...

Smudgee

• butalbee
    butalbee

Would I be considered so judgemental if I uttered the T word around here just a little bit.

Jerome--You bought the dictionary, didn't you?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I know this is getting a little old folks, BUT---

Are JEROME and HAPPY MAN starting to sound A LITTLE BIT ALIKE to anybody EXCEPT ME?

Things that make you go HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• butalbee
    butalbee

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jerome Baby,

Gotta tell you that when I left H20 and came over here over a year ago there was only about two dozen posters and the only response other than a collective yawn was for Old Woman Waiting trying to hustle me and her partner in crime Crimson Rider (Redhorsewoman) showing me here chrome plated mounting blocks. I'm telling you, the rush was almost more than this old coot could handle, so don't get yer dubby tail in a knot if some one takes personal interest in your red herrings. You'll get over it!

carmel

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt deceived us, many of us, for decades, and so most here are allergic to deception. Deceit gets short shrift here. So, jerome, in answer to your question of the reason for judgementalism, it's because of your deception. Deciever!!

SS

• jerome
    jerome

I have now to question the intellegence of anyone now who still thinks that I am more than one poster.

You smell decption do, well if you were paying attention you would see that I really smile at any comments you make about at me still at this point.

In the beginning when I started to post I realized that people would not get the message that I was trying to convey, that was due to the fact that I was trying to type too fast and I dident edit my post, not to mention my poor expresion skills. Can you say the word Newbie.

Some of you think that I am a jw. How can any thinking person at this point still make such an assumption.

For the last month I have been showing some of you people that I have discovered alot of negative info on the WT so the more reasonably minded posters would see that no active jw could possibly have so much negatve info on the WT and still defend the organisation.

Just think would an active jw know about:
    1)The UN scandle (not the libary card excuse either);
    2)Vaccinations;
    3)Miracle Wheat;
    4)Organtransplants;
    5)Blood transfusion (constantly changing);
    6)Elders manual;
    7)Preparing for Child Custody Cases;
    8)Hitler (1934 year book);

Have a collection of quotes based on:

This generation, Space travel (only one quote), New light, When Armageddon would occur, Rape, UN, What was said about 1840 and other dates, Apostates and the list goes on.

It would seem pretty silly to think that I am an active jw and know about all of these things. People would go to many lengths to prove me wrong but can any reasonable person say that any active jw knows about all of these things and is not considering the possbility of leaving and getting family out. Oh so now you probally think that i am some sort of spy... boy do I have alot of time to waste.

My writing ability does improve drastically when I am saying something important, havent you realized?

I have a problem with expression in written form so my posting here is one way for me to improve my writing skill, hasent it improved yours?

So when I don't have something important to say and i write as I like without captolizing my letters especially my i's and I dont use any comas you say that I am going from an 19 year old to a mature adult in an instant. (Yes I am 19 now.)

The reason I try somethime to write extra well is because I want to get my message across, if I write informally then you will misunderstand what I am saying, this happened alot in the begining when I dident know who to edit posts so I couldent change what I had already posted.

---------------------

OUTLAW
    saintsatan
    bualbee
    whoever else

When are you going to give it up?

Ok by this point I dont think that you could think that I am a jw with the above mentioned facts.

So that must mean that you think that I am an actual troll who uses multiple accounts and different writing styles and makes personal attacks on posters to start confusion. But if you notice I havent made any personal attacks on anyone, at least not to my recollection.
    If so they deserved it.

If you think that I use multiple logons then ask Simon to check the logs and to see where my ip orignates, that should settle that argument.

I have said before that when I start a thread and you start making attacks on me it ammounts to hijacking the thread and that is what i see as a troll.

This thread is about attacking anyone with pro-WT statements or newbies who are still in the WT and start to defend it and look at what you are doing to the thread.

I think that some of you may have realized that you were wrong about me but you just cant admit it.

Right now i'm wondering what counter argument you have to my explaniations, would you say:

So knowing alot about the WT's past mistakes dosent mean that you are not a jw;
    So what if your not a jw you stil seem here to cause trouble and draw attention to yourself as has proven to be the case;
    And look your writing style changes constantly and your spelling has improved.

Well I dident think that spelling a word was imporant in an informal discussion but now I see the more picky of you seem to want to find every excuse to make your point that I am a troll.

Let me demonstrate how the impression you get of m can change if I stop writing semi-formally.

What happens when you dont care to edit your post
    ----------------------------

from the time i got hrer outlaw was on my case telling me that he can spot trouble amile away, and a whole bunch of crap that was pissing me off. larc was examing my previous post ant the time i spent online and even the hour of the day and giving me the third degree. i think that even now lark has realised that there si some truth to my story and he has goten off my case. bualbee seems to believ me at temes but then when i start a thread containd anything resembling a pro watchtower statment like this she gets back on the hate jerome band waggon. saintsatan really seems to think that i am a deceptive an dishonest person i wonder how much time he spends online he probally spends the least of the lot of them, so mabe i think that is why he still thinks that i am a jw, right now he thinks that i am typing this post to lead people off track. now we get to outlaw self apointed troll patroll headman (or so it would seem), nothing you say can change his mind he seems to be a very bitter man that wants to get back at anything supporting the wt. let me see if i can imitate him,
    ====
    HAHA!So jerome or should I say happy man,you think you can fool us don't you....you'll have to do better than that,we can smell a TROLL amile away!!!!HAHA LOL...OUTLAW
    ====
    with a litle practice i think that i can get OUTlaw's style perfected.

------------------------------------

Someone once said that they would e-mail me some capitols. LOL

Now do you see how difficult that was to read? Do you see how it seems as if I was another person?
    That is why my writing style changes, when I have something important to say I put extra effort in to my writing, but when it dosen't matter I dont use much punctuation or even bother to edit my post.

This thread isnt about me its about people jumping on anyone with a pro WT statement.
    Someone above quoted me as saying that the whole world is anti-WT, I would like to correct that person because I know better than that, people dont really care much about them, I for sure dident care about them until recently.

Ok that's it I dont have anything else to say.

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit