Facebook Comments From JWs About Kendrick Case

by cofty 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cofty
    cofty

• I can't believe
    • Do Catholic priest get hit with payouts like this. Definitely feel terrible what happened to her but to hold the society responsible for a person not living by Bible standards is crazy.
    • What a pack of lies about secrecy and cover ups. Jehovah will prevail.
    • this infuriates me shell get wat she deserves i dont believe for a second she was abused shes aliar n jeahovah will take care of her :)
    • this court case is not over yet
    • It's interesting that's she's an ex-witness.
    • Its surprising the way jehovah's name is being blasfamed.well this realy accounts to the fact that the world wil hate us cos we are not part of them
    • Dis is so so unfair?even if d supposed offender was a witness was he actin on behalf of d org.?y would dy nw demand compensatn 4 d society?its jah dey re fightin wit nt d org
    • Satan needs to step back
    • Jehovah will settle issues the way he has always done
    • This is so wrong. I hope she will get what she deserves if shes lying. And even if she was telling the truth, I don't see any other religion thats been accused of this getting sued for it. 99% of the time they get off with nothing but a couple questions. This is just so wrong bro.
    • truth will be revealed Jehovah is too powerful and itll be taken care of.
    • This article is confusing! and i agree with pauls opinion but truth always comes out so prayer first!
    • May Jah help us, this is too bad. I knw the society will do through investigation and remove this bad stain.
    • this is too bad! this case s gving a bad image of our religion but especially to our grand creator. . . .our God Jehovah
    • I agree with many of you, Jehovah will prevail. As His Witnesses, it's up to us to continue sanctifying His name.
    • "Satan needs to step back" lol so true! Jehovah sees everything anyway, the truth shall set us free!
    • Dont worry, soon our God'll do something for those who are against him
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Morons. Some of them are just plain stupid ("blasfamed"?).

Most of them don't seem to understand the reason why the WTS is culpable for directing elders to withhold important information.

It is indeed true that, "Jehovah will settle issues the way he has always done," which is by remaining fictional.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Ugh, my inner grammar nazi is wincing at the spelling and sentence structure.

• Iamallcool
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

See, when you drink enough WT-flavored Kool-Aid it becomes really easy to insult and blame the victim.

These spelling-challenged dimwits need to realize that if there really is a god, he may be the force in this case finally bringing punishment against the GB "evil slave" class.

• cofty
    cofty

Its "circle the wagons" time in the borg. Makes them feel special.

• baltar447
    baltar447

ROFL! Obviously most of the "intellectual giants" have left the building....

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I knew it! Persecution.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

typical comments without any basis. The lying part gets me, as if attorneys and the jury are all so stupid they can't seperate the fact from the lie

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh YEAH BABY YEAH! JEHOVAH'S GONNA KILL YOU ******S!! :D :D :D

The caring factor for me is less than zero. Just look at them make asses of themselves. ;P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit