Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I'm not violent says palmtree but here is a picture of N.drew the "bitch" being kicked by a zebra."

Says the person who bragged about slapping a sister.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I guess I have to go now. There are two reasons why. The police said I can not be too careful and should not post. But I did because I am not passive.

And JWN has the worst double standard I could ever imagine in my worst nightmare.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You won't be gone for long.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    And you wonder why we doubt that there even was a call?....still
    Perfect irony again. Are you calling me a liar? Nope. It can't be! Haha.
    There were many calls....n.drew

If you say so...but you say a lot so who knows?

Maybe you would like to clarify when what you say is wibble and when it isn't....then we can have some idea of what the hell you are talking about.

If not....guess you don't really want us to know what the hell you are talking about.

Do you want to clarify if you really think Palmtree or her husband had anything to do with the phone calls?

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Oh no Zid if I get shot by a frustrated husband it will be my fault because I trusted people here were decent? Is that what you think?..." N.drew, page #24

As I mentioned previously...

If you were so unwise as to actually give out your name and location on a chat board -

ANY chat board, anywhere,

then I'd recommend this book...

Norton Internet security for dummies

Front Cover

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Says the person who bragged about slapping a sister.

Never meet me ion real l;ife. Please mrsjones. You are the worst person I ever met. I do not know why they let you get away with trolling like you do

I reported it Bitch

Get a dictionary

• still thinking
    still thinking

The police said I can not be too careful and should not post. But I did because I am not passive...n.drew

righto....well if thats what the police said....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ah, she called me a bitch again. Is that wibble?

I don't know why but I kinda like it when Nancy calls me a bitch. Let's me know that I just took her there. Feels good.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I know you keep forgetting this mrsJ.....anything is wibble.

They are strange rules....but wibblers know them inside and out.

• poopsiecakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit