Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

Is it just me or is everyone going....

How the hell would anyone know your name to look you up in the phone book...n.drew.....are you listed under n.drew.

For goodness sake!

Where does the wibble begin and where does it end? Thats what I want to know....accusing Palm is wibble?....making the claim that someone called is not? Who the hell knows. And you wonder why we doubt that there even was a call?

Like I said....Wibble is used passive aggressively.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    you'll need to reference for all of us, the thread and page # upon which you very unwisely gave out your name and location.

Oh no Zid if I get shot by a frustrated husband it will be my fault because I trusted people here were decent? Is that what you think?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wibble has been presented as being harmless. I didn't know that slander could be incorprorated into wibble.

Damn, now gun shooting is wibble?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I don't pretend to be anyone I'm not on here and I don't play games.

It's very easy to find out whether I live in Toronto or not.

And (almost) everyone here knows my experience with stalking and harrassment. As well, I've been here for over 3 years and I think most people here know that I would never do that. Nor would my husband.

Unless your name is actually Nancy Drew, there is no way anyone here could find out your phone number.

You are in serious need of mental healthcare and I dont' believe this board is where you should be.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    we doubt that there even was a call

Perfect irony again. Are you calling me a liar? Nope. It can't be! Haha.

There were many calls.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Anything is possible with wibble MrsJ...thats why some like it so much

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I guess

Knew I shouldn't be impressed by wibble.

• ziddina
    ziddina

And then have Simon delete said unwise revelations of your name[s] and location...

And then take a class in remedial Internet Security...

Using this textbook:

Norton Internet security for dummies

Front Cover

• N.drew
    N.drew

I'm not violent says palmtree but here is a picture of N.drew the "bitch" being kicked by a zebra. Report me.

You are .......

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You are a lion in real life?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit