Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew
    The difference here, based on the tone of this board, is that I should not in any way insist that Jesus has not knocked on your door however you can insist any old thing you want, AND demand respect for your idea. It is only my job to convince you that I respect such a notion, which I do not, but I must convince you that such an idea is AOKAY with me which it will never be. But I need to worry about your feelings, and more importantly, avoid pushing you into an eff bomb dropping tantrum---which will be my own fault---because I didn't say you had a valid point.

Right time, right place, I say....so when would you like to schedule the bomb for?

It wasn't a tantrum. It was stategy. James the brain knows. I can't say the rest.....

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Since I really don't get wibble I didn't notice that but I'll take your word for it.

Wibble is simply things or ideas which have no meaning, but which also have a very deep meaning. Wibble is the natural language of N.drew.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Seeing that dropping the bomb is not in MY plan, when would like it?

Or perhaps you are prophesying falsely?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Should I make a list of subjects and questions that have been avoided by New Chapter in the last few days?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    It was stategy.

Are you just here to play games then?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Should I make a list of subjects and questions that have been avoided by New Chapter in the last few days?

I would wait a few days, N.drew. NewChapter made a very good Wibble yesterday - I have hope that she has sensed the Wibble itself. Perhaps she wishes to answer in Wibble.

• james_woods
    james_woods

She is here to help you to Wibble. This is both a game and at the same time not a game.

We can only understand Wibble when we accept that we do NOT understand Wibble.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I'm dying here. So before I go I might explain to New Chapter. FHN said you might be sorry later about some things you said and you replied, no, never will you be sorry and it is besides the point but you also said we should be more like you.

I remember what you said to palmtree. You said it shows intelligence in a woman to be asking (who ever can give whatever) for a fine ass. And I'm like there OMG. You might one day beg for the release of that dumb bomb. For men are you New?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Or mirrors? OMG

• N.drew
    N.drew

It is my opinion that it really doesn't matter how I answer any question, or if I do. But I shall try. No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit