You may be a jw if.....

by just Ron 76 Replies latest social humour

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Just Ron - So glad you got out and saved your kids from more years of shame!!!

FS

lets see...

You call parites "gatherings" and eventhough all invited are over 21 you need a married couple to chaperone

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

FS: I feel sick when it's my birthday, but that's just because I'm getting old & past it. It's all downhill from here.

• talesin
    talesin

You believed all the kids in your Kindergarden class were tools of Satan.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

cuckoo - next birthday you should party Never too old for that

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must of read this Thread in my .....Sleep......

I thought my ...

You might be a Troll if....

was Original!!!!!!!!

Some times it's just OK to Shut the Computer off when you're asleep!! LOL

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Oh so wish you would have posted something Charlie that would have been funny

• Resentment
    Resentment

you buy an automobile with four doors so it can be used in the field ministry...........

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You pray that your ex will commit the serious sin of fornication, risking everlasting destruction, so that you can be free to move on with your life! And you'd prefer it with pictures and a couple of witnesses please.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

· Half of your friends have fibromyalgia and the other half are hypoglycemic

· You are in the 1 st grade and you show all your friends how to write the number 144,000

· You pray for wind on Saturday morning because your father wears a toupee and it is the only way you will get to stay home and watch cartoons.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

You were not allowed to watch Rentaghost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit