You may be a jw if.....

by just Ron 76 Replies latest social humour

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ah, yu nevah rrobb bank or krirr kitten.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

gah! damn racist autocorrect!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"You have never seen a live ball game but have been to many coliseums"

Omg, growing up I knew the Oakland Coliseum like the back of my hand. I didn't attend a baseball game there until I was an adult.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

• If you can’t buy a pair of shoes without thinking about how comfortable they will need to be while walking down residential streets in 95-degree heat, then you may be a JW.

• If you are a woman who just bought a dress that comes down to your mid-calf, has puffy sleeves, a collar that buttons to your chin and lace trim, then you are a JW with a part at the next Assembly.

• If you have a 3-year old child that sits quietly for hours at a time while adults discuss mind-numbingly boring topics around him, you have broken your child’s spirit and you might be a JW.

• If you believe that God ignored everyone for nearly 2,000 years, then suddenly gave His truth to a man who sat around drawing pictures and plans of pyramids, you must be a JW.

• If you think that all R-rated movies are too worldly and corrupting for grown adults to watch, you might be a JW.

• If you can’t pick up anything to read without also picking up something to underline or highlight with, you might be a JW.

• If you divide the biblical texts in terms of the “Hebrew Scriptures” and the “Greek Scriptures,” you are probably a JW.

• If you suddenly feel smug and superior when you drive by a church, or synagogue, or mosque, or temple, you might be a JW.

3M

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

If you hear "Stoops" and instantly think of cheap book bags.

• just Ron
    just Ron

If you based your last car purchase on what other may think you maybe a jw.

Ron

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

If you think sitting in a parked car staring into space is a good use of your time

If you knock on a door and someone invites you in and you notice they are the ultimate hoarder and you go in crawling over stacks of magazines papers whatever and hope that a cockroach doesn't crawl into your bag

if you act like you enjoy being with people that you really don't like at all

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

If you have a Starbuck's Gold Card

• jam
    jam

You may be A jw if you have to check the lastest

publication on how to conduct yourself in the bedroom

with your mate.

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

If you ever considered cleaning a toilet or shoveling snow for free a privledge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit