Clear distinction of people on JWN

by cptkirk 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• unshackled
    unshackled

cptkirk is just a kid with an inflated sense of intellect and self-importance. This comment of his from another winning thread:

i like the old man thing though....i'm wondering how many old men were ranked #3 on the arenajunkies for all servers in europe and the usa...lot of old men arena players eh?

What is arena junkies? WoW. That's right, in between his "science projects" and "debating within intellectual circles" he plays World of Warcraft. Up against the likes of Hawking and Dawkins I'm sure.

you want to see pics of my chateau in florida too?

Oh, he also owns a chateau in florida. Flor-i-da.

• Diest
    Diest

This is not the real cptkirk, this is his nutty duplicate that was created during a terrible transporter accident.

• N.drew
    N.drew

This is not the real cptkirk, this is his nutty duplicate that was created during a terrible transporter accident.

LMAO!!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I remember that episode.

• Violia
    Violia

your haughty attitudes oozes all over cyber space. I just brought back up a thread by someone who did a good job with this subject- entitled types of Witnesses.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    #1 you have people like me that ran the race, exemplified conduct while in the JW cult and learned through
    observation that there was a severe disconnect between truth, and the JW cult's statements.....CptKirk

So number #1 is for the Elite,like yourself..

And..

Numbers #2-#6 are for Losers who should Look Up to You..

Because..

Your Special!..

http://island-adv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/emperor-has-no-clothes.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I'm a 6 + 1 = 7

BTW, did you all know there are actually only 3 kinds of people in the world?

There are, those that are good at math and those that aren't!

00DAD

• watson
    watson

This thread represents, more than most, why I love this site. So hard to pull away. What an amazing group of individuals!

• Violia
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The scratches on Kirk's face from Yeoman Rand alerted Spock. Spock explained to Kirk that he lived with a dual personality all the time. Logic helped him. Kirk can use logic so he will survive where the unicorn dog died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit