If we move to Minneapolis, will we have a life?

by lauralisa 13 Replies latest jw friends

• PrinceOfDemons
    PrinceOfDemons

ROFLMAO...the midwest is a cultural sewer...move there and watch your brains fall out!

POD

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

**ignorong POD**

lol roy, cheeseheads! oh boy! i agree yuck :)

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

You all rock. Thanks so much for the info!

Thanks for the links, Harmony.... VERY helpful! I'll definitely be in touch if we end up there, that is, if my butt is not permanently fused to the space heater. I am REALLY interested in the art gallery/framing industry. Are there some *good* frame shops in the area or have the monster mega-craft chain stores eaten them all up yet?

Thirdson, thank you for the invitation. I would be very happy to meet you and Mrs. Thirdson!

Gopher, thanks too. Uh, what is the "Mall of America?" My idea of shopping consists of knowing exactly what I need, run into store, buy it, get the hell outta there.

JanH! If half of Minneapolis is posting here, can you extrapolate the percentage of those who view Norwegians as neanderthalic?

Skip, I'm sorry you're no longer there. I could personally slap you then. (I'd apologize after though.)

POD, too late.... by brains fell out years ago

laura

• Gopher
    Gopher

Laura and all,

The "Mall of America", known locally as the Megamall, is America's largest fully-enclosed shopping center. It has hundreds of stores, and a large amusement park at its center.

It is specially designed for all-day shopping. Laura, I guess this isn't your cuppa tea.

Tourist info: http://www.exploreminnesota.com

Come see the Gopher state, Minnesota, you all!!! Apostofest is on Saturday, March 9. E-mail me or harmony for details.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit