Disgusting talk about disfellowshipped children...

by Morbidzbaby 65 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Not about to take the time to download and listen to the rubbish, but isn't Sinutko dead yet? Wasn't he the CO who gave the oh-so-stirring "Stay Alive Until '75" talk? I think it was a Dist Conv Talk (holy spirit directed). Didn't hear it personally, but have heard the raves about it. Last person who brought it up to me saying how great a speaker Sinutko was and how great that talk was, I'm thinking WHAT THE F&%K? How could any JDub dare bring up "Stay Alive Til '75" with a straight face? This brother who brought up the subject was about 75 himself with one foot in the grave, and I'm thinking........are you some dumbass or what?.......that was THIRTY years ago and YOU ARE STILL WAITING!

DOC

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It says it's Charles Sinutko. HAH! this cu rra nt should know about being 'spiritually dead'(TM) he gave the talk about staying alive 'til '75. False prophet!!

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Look at it this way, they know they can not hold on to the youth so they are desparately trying to keep control of the older generation. Trying to relieve them of feeling guilty so they can keep doing the JW thing. meetings, service, and donating $$$.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Cult.

• cofty
    cofty

Listening to it now; His affected style and exaggerated pregnant pauses make me want to puke.

ETA - The reasoning in that talk was disgraceful and the emotional blackmail in the final few minutes was awful. Of course your young peopl elook bored you idiot its not becasue they are satanic its becasue they are sick of listening ot the same old shit.

Will they never learn?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Apparently the site Black Sheep posted is being inundated by us apostates...the admin or whatever said they weren't going to delete comments because they got into a HUGE debate about censorship and was called a hypocrite because they were doing the same thing they were railing against...

And yet, as soon as more of us showed up to comment, they were immediately removed. Fucking liar, fucking hypocrite...typical Watchtower response. Hide the truth, hide the dissenters, don't speak to them or hear what they have to say. Blinders on.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Yep, mine was removed ... I also posted on this one and was removed three times.

http://www.jw-archive.org/2011/12/stage-is-now-set-for-war-of-armageddon.html

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Absolutely Appalling!!

The parents wished their children had never been born
    The parents did not do the fornicating, stealing and lying
    spiritual death of a child being as terrible as a literal death of a child

Of course Charles Sinutko never had any children.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Brother Sicko was frightened to have children.

This talk was given in the early to mid eighties.

Kids who had heard his "Stay alive 'till '75" BS task were leaving. If this talk hadn't been taped and circulated around the world, 1975 might have slipped by with less fallout.

I notice only fellow Sickos still have their posts on that website.

Transcript of Spiritually Dead Children 104 k Word doc

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

double post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit