Victoria, Australia: The long edition (new) of Part 2 of Steven Unthank's report of molestation/rape within the Traralgon Cong.

by AndersonsInfo 79 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sizemik
    sizemik

The WTS no longer has the ball . . . it's the authorities turn to make the play.

The layers are now carefully and methodically being peeled off . . . the underlying rottenness is being exposed and they can't do a damn thing about it. Part of me is disgusted but another part is loving every moment of this . . . they're going to get their arses kicked big time. And every child that's ever been damaged by these bastards will shout a long awaited victory cry.

“all in the Christian congregation will want to consider their personal and moral responsibility to alert the appropriate authorities.” This letter also warned all elders that "the elders should not lose sight of the fact that victims urgently need to be protected from further abuse and abusers need to be prevented from finding additional victims.”

Complete and utter bullshit after the fact . . . these people are total liars with absolutely no conscience.

Thanks for the updates Barb . . . roll on February 2012.

• Violia
    Violia

Not a Pedophile paradise? Yes, it was then and still is. Bill Bowen was right, just as Steven Unthank is right.

• Violia
    Violia

Old pirates, yes, they rob I,Sold I to the merchant ships.
    Minutes after they took I,
    From the bottomless pit.But my hand was made strong,
    By the hand of the All Mighty.We forward in this generation,
    Triumphantly.

Won't you help to sing
    These songs of freedom ?
    'Cause all I ever had,
    Redemption songs,
    Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,
    None but ourselves can free our minds.
    Have no fear for atomic energy,
    'Cause none of them can stop the time.
    How long shall they kill our prophets,
    While we stand aside and look?
    Some say it's just a part of it,
    We've got to fullfil the book.

So won't you help to sing
    These songs of freedom?
    'Cause all I ever had,
    Redemption songs,
    Redemption songs,
    Redemption songs.
    -
    /Guitar break/

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks Barbara for this post I am in total agreement with sizemik when he said

" these people are total liars with absolutely no conscience.

Thanks for the updates Barb . . . roll on February 2012."

LITS

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the reply Barbara. I had no idea it could take so long for action to be taken, especially since it is claimed that the accussed confessed to several JW members.

Unfortunately there is no madatory reporting required in Victoria by priests/elders.

Barbara, you pointed out that it is now okay for JWnews to report on this matter and I hope it is also okay for information to be included in that report that would identify to many people who the accused person is. This was done by stating the congregation he has been moved to and the following comment "This serious allegation is compounded by the fact that the alleged child molester is the son of a senior Jehovah’s Witness elder who is part of the Watch Tower Society’s legal team in Australia."

Steven Unthank has taken so much on board, I hope he is able to cope with all this stress although it is easier to bare when you know you are doing the right thing. This latest report must have added tremendous burden to his already difficult pursuit.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I am so angry right now I can't tell you what i feel like doing.

I am so excited that they might get caught with their pants down and get buggered by the law.

I am so angry that the the media seems to have no interest at all.

What the hell is wrong here?

Something is very very wrong...

Oz

• Azazel
    Azazel

In Germany last month a 22 year old jw stabbed another jw to death in a kingdom hall before comitting suicide by running in front of a train . erk

WTS paid google to limit the hits for searching this item in germany. Im not to up on the complexitys of search engines etc but my friends in germany said it was done.

Perhaps we should send the link of the JWnews story to every Fed MP and all of VIC MPs. Unless of course this has already been done.

Does anyone know?

Az

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I am so angry that the the media seems to have no interest at all.

I'm not so sure about that . . .

Looking at it from a Media POV there is nothing much to report at the moment. No criminal charges have been laid against individuals for specific child-related crimes . . . only non-compliance with state law. No pleas have been entered or testimony heard even on that.

It could be simply that we have some inside running on progress and can already see the possible implications. If further charges are laid after the Police investigation the Media will be all over it.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Wts society paid google? I'm sorry but I don't believe that for one minute. When I see solid proof, like when I see watchtowers condemning further education or saying god speaks through the watchtower or this date or that date, when I see wbts printing rubbish then that's proof.

There was a news report about a year ago of a lad stabbing a JW to death in Germany, an interested person! Not a nice thing to happen to anyone but hardly a scandal.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Look up The Local : German news in english

Train kills Jehovah's Witness stabbing suspect

Published: 8 Nov 10 12:17 CET

Happened last month at a KH

Like i said iCeltic there are ways of manipulating searchs.Why do you think in China you google Tianamin Square and the ONLY thing that comes up are tourist photos and official parade information.Hello Google does manipulate searchs, You just have to pay the relevant advertisment fee.

Probably wrong but just an observation.

Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit