Ding dong with 4 JWs this morning

by Qcmbr 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

q you standed up for yourself and family in public. you didn't make an ass of yourself you made an ass out of the jw's. you did the right thing, standing up for truth . as long as you stand up to these jw zombies you will never LOSE. i have been making jw's eat their words for over 15 years. and i never lose. keep doing what your doing you will never lose ,they can't handle the pressure of accurate knowledge. once you let the pressure off jw's they will eat you. the trick is to always pressure them onto a corner and you know how to do it . so keep the pedal to the metal and you will never lose. easy work

• fokyc
    fokyc

Grand job Qcmbr, I get the same reaction from my wife.

When is the return visit?

I had a similar experience with 2 elders 14 months ago; they have never returned.

I just can't understand why not!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I must say you handled that very well qcmbr

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Nicely done. Did they ask if you were an ex JW or did you tell them you were a mormon?

• cofty
    cofty

Well done Qcmbr. I assure you some of the things you said will be spinning in their heads and will come back to haunt them time and time again. Only after I left did I realise how many things people had said to me in the past now made sense to me.

• Ding
    Ding

That may be the first time in their lives they have had the WTS dogma seriously challenged.

Most JWs would probably shrug you off as an evil opposer of the truth, but maybe some of them will actually think about what you have said.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

they are going to put your whole block on the DO NOT CALL list after this.

how was your addrenalin the whole time?

i have always wanted to be able to do this. it takes great courage. good job.

i hope they think and tell other jdubs what happened.

• flipper
    flipper

QCMBR- You are my new hero ! Well done indeed ! Very good you were able to get this information out to them and think that quickly on your feet. Good job my friend. They will definitely think about what you said. Way to go

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Thanks all, it wasn't actually nerve wracking - which was surprising - I think that thanks to you all here I know the material so well that I felt like it was all a pre-rehearsed speech, I almost didn't have to think about what to say next. If I get this opportunity again I'll just try and focus on one thing and take it a bit slower.

Mickey - it's odd you should ask that. I told them I was an atheist ( that it was my wife who is the mormon ) , I didn't even bat a mental eyelid and it's the first time I've not said I'm a mormon first and then qualified it. I'm breaking free.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Nice job Q. And hey, these people came to your door selling candycoated death and oppression. You were looking into the eyes of victims whose minds had been imprisoned by a controlling, evil publishing company. A little bit of arm waving is absolutely appropriate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit