Television: 'Homeland'

by leavingwt 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• undercover
    undercover

LWT: Yea, it seems like the minor things turn around and become key clues later on.

Breaking Bad; Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Homeland.. shows I've been watching this year that made the top AFI list.

Been watching Modern Family this year and have always enjoyed Curb...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

undercover: The previous seasons of Moder Family were significantly better. The entire first season is Gold.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I wonder if Estes is the mole. And I'm not sure I'm sold on the idea that Brody called Estes to report his affair with Carrie and her "harassment". I think they have her apartment bugged. Guess we'll find out next week!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I wasn't convinced Brody made the call either. I was thinking Saul set it up...

• minimus
    minimus

I love this show!!! I think Estes is the mole and is always the guy involved in whatever big happens.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

I LOVE this show! I'm addicted to Homeland. Can't wait till next episode. I hate that the season finale is coming next week already.

Shana

• minimus
    minimus

Like The Sopranos, when you review the episodes, you catch things you didn't see before.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I read the first couple of posts then jumped to here I`ve seen most of it and thoroughly enjoying it cant wait to catch the next episode

smiddy

• minimus
    minimus

Great finale yesterday! Still, who's the mole?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I watched the whole season yesterday and today.. thank god for Video on Demand. awesome show.... and I dont watch that much tv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit