Television: 'Homeland'

by leavingwt 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

sd-7: It's got a whole lotta Morena, and her acting is very strong. It's not a glamorous role. Tough subject matter.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

undercover: If we believe that Brody will do what they want us to believe, what will Season 2 be about? (Season 2 is already booked.)

• sd-7
    sd-7

leavingwt: So I've heard...

--sd-7

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

darn, i almost forgot about her "consort" role in firefly

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Very intense show

• Dagney
    Dagney

LWT. I didn't think of that. But you do have to think the opposite of what you are seeing.

undercover. They did give Saul some mysterious moments Sunday..."looks" etc. that made me think "uh oh."

I thought Dane's acting was extraordinary Sunday. I felt so bad for her at the end of the show...wow. Don't have emotion for a TV character! That was painful to watch.

• watson
    watson

Terrific show. Big fan.

• undercover
    undercover

If we believe that Brody will do what they want us to believe, what will Season 2 be about? (Season 2 is already booked.)

Yea, I saw where they already renewed the show.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERTS (nothing real...just my own thoughts. but if you haven't seen it or caught up and don't want to know anything dont read any further)

Lot's of variables. Who is Walker actually gunning after? the VP? another politician? Maybe Brody? They didn't have any qualms about taking out the Saudi diplomat when his usefulness was up.

Is Brody going to use the vest at the same time Walker was going to make a hit? Doesn't make sense. I think Walker is for one plan and Brody another. Carrie said it while off her meds... it's bigger than anyone realizes.

Saul... he's so cool and dedicated... there's more there they haven't shown us yet. I hope not, but I have a bad feeling that they're gonna surprise us with something about him. They drop little hints, but nothing tangible. Everyone was so focused on Brody maybe slipping the prisoner the razor blades. Saul too was in the room with the prisoner. He could have passed the razor blades. He supports Carrie to some degree, yet stands in her way to some degree. He doesn't take credit for her work or discoveries but only pushes them up the chain when it's no longer viable to keep it quiet. Yet at the same time, he takes her "beautiful mind" scribblings and makes headway with it. He could have easily dismissed it as the ramblings of someone losing their mind and destroyed it before anyone else saw it. I don't know. He's an enigma...

Since season two has been cleared, I think they'll have Brody save the day when Walker makes his attempt. Then he is an even bigger hero. Then he can work his way further into the political arena. No longer will he be a martyr, he'll be an inside agent. And then when the revenge motive against the VP is retired, he'll start to deprogram and it will be come a crisis of conscience thing.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

undercover: Very intresting.

Scroll down for spoiler stuff...my thoughts.

Remember the guy that David asked to spy on Carrie? I think he's the mole.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

FYI

The AFI likes it.

AFI MOVIES OF THE YEAR
    Bridesmaids
    The Descendants
    The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
    The Help
    Hugo
    J. Edgar
    Midnight In Paris