Television: 'Homeland'

by leavingwt 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Have any of you been watching the new Showtime series, Homeland?

The season finale will air next Sunday. I've really been enjoying it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yes. Love it!! Poor Carrie. :-(

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

NOTE: I suppose we should either avoid spoilers or post warnings, for the sake of those who haven't seen it. This is definitely a show with twists and turns, which will be more enjoyable if you don't know anything about it.

"Yes. Love it!! Poor Carrie. :-("

I'm thinking that both the show and Claire Danes will be nominated for an Emmy.

• undercover
    undercover

Yea, I love this show. Probably my favorite show right now.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"Probably my favorite show right now."

Sunday night used to be Dexter night. However, since Season 4, the writing on Dexter has become pretty boring. This latest season has almost completely jumped the shark. 'Homeland' is probably my current favorite show, too.

• designs
    designs

What will happen, there's going to be a real twist at the end, any guesses or should we just let it play.

• undercover
    undercover

there's going to be a real twist at the end, any guesses or should we just let it play.

Every week I come up with some new theory. Then the next week it gets shot apart by the new developments.

Next week promises to be a supenseful and action packed 90 minutes. Did you see the preview?

My one worry is that Saul is dirty somehow. I hope not. He's my favorite character, beard and all...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

designs:SPOILER ALERT. Select the text below, to read.

What if Brody is a double agent, playing the terrorist? If he knows that there is a mole in the CIA, then he must remain unknown to them.

/end

• undercover
    undercover

SPOILER ALERT

Darn it... I can't change color, so don't read if anyone hasn't kept up and doesn't want to know anything

I don't think so LWT.

Walker

• sd-7
    sd-7

Been wanting to see this show. It's got Morena Baccarin (from two of my favorites 'Firefly' and 'V'), and...Damian Lewis (from a favorite but short-lived show I enjoyed, 'Life'). AND Mandy Patinkin? Can't go wrong there...

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit