WATCHTOWER QUOTE RE UN NGOs NAILS THEIR OWN ASSES!

by MadApostate 61 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Right right whatever. and in 10 years when you're still posting about this and the witnesses continue not to care we'll have another chat. LOL *fart*

• Dino
    Dino

Glad you liked it kiddo.

So did the two persons who I have assisted in some small way out of this lying duplicitous organization. The details that have been discussed at length on these threads have helped tremendously.

If you dont understand them-dont bother reading them.

Your hit-and-run smart ass style doesnt lend itself to adult discussions. Stick to the fluff.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

God, now I remember why I don't post to these threads. Understand it? It's not exactly complex is it? Are you insinuating it WAS for you? Interesting. Anyways, you go back to licking hawkaw's boots. I'll go back to doing far more interesting things. :)

• Dino
    Dino

Lick, smack!!!

I love you Hawk!! I truly do.

I also see why you dont post to these threads spewing what you perceive as witticisms, and then further attempting to justify your moronic ramblings. No wonder I have to assume you dont have the intellect to understand. Now let it go and run along and lets not spoil this excellent thread.

BTW check all those 5.0 ratings. How many of those can you claim?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Why don't you do a search and find out? Instead of moronically making assumptions that aren't justified. But I agree, I don't want to ruin this thread with our squabbling. So off I go to find another thread to spew my moronic witticisms, or something like that. :)

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

German JW - what does it say?

Naeblis

and the witnesses continue not to care we'll have another chat
    Another strawman.

BTW this has been a team effort - Dino found the Awake article at the UDHR collection, just look at what MA has done (this is huge) and all the rest of you - thank you.

hawk

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

BTTT for any lurkers who may have missed what is probably the BIGGEST FIND on this topic since the NGO Discovery itself.

Its a shame that "board politics" gets in the way of what is a "knock-down" punch to the WTS's head.

I didn't comment on Nab's first post, because I though that he demonstrated/made some very insightful points re this online xjw community.

• Dino
    Dino

BTTT

This absolutely HUGE.

Regarding Neablis, MA, you are right on. I went back and read some of his posts. Very insightful young man. He is probably going to be a rich writer someday.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    German JW - what does it say?

The headline (I don't like too much) is "JW- Dancing with the devil? 10 years intimate with the devil? 10 years of 'fornication'?"

Then there is a small summary about the facts and the poor library excuse.

There is a translation of the Stephen Bates article.Another article is from a "Cult Awarenenss" paper of the Protestant Churches in Germany that also had a story about the NGO story.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Trust me Mad, Dino, Hawk, these threads might not get commented heavily, but they are referenced for future use. Thanks for the hard work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit