WATCHTOWER QUOTE RE UN NGOs NAILS THEIR OWN ASSES!

by MadApostate 61 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• anewperson
    anewperson

Delete... repost by accident ... see preceding post instead

• avengers
    avengers

Nail their ass MA.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Alan,

There are a few places where this Muller article is listed.

Note the 3rd article listed at the following web site:

. http://philologos.org/bpr/files/Misc_Studies/ms023.htm

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

There is also this listing for Muller's comment. Seems it was published in 1978.

Beacon y1978 v47 12 Nov_Dec p376 - PRAYER AND MEDITATION AT THE UNITED NATIONS -- Robert Muller

. http://www.austheos.org.au/indices/BEACON.HTM

hawk

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Here is the subheading portion of the article with the SENTENCE EXCLUDED BY THE WTS INCLUDED.

Does not the INCLUSION of the EXCLUDED SENTENCE better follow the lead-in provided by the last sentence in Paragraph 10:

"How extensive is her involvement with this organzation?"

Does not the INCLUSION of the EXCLUDED SENTENCE better answer Paragraph 11's question:

"What representation does religion have at the UN?"

THE EXCLUSION OF ANY SPECIFIC VERBIAGE REGARDING RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS BEING "ACCREDITED/ASSOCIATED/AFFILIATED" WITH THE UNITED NATIONS MUST HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL SO AS TO COVER THEIR OWN ASSES!!!

"ACCREDITION/ASSOCIATION/AFFILIATION AS A NGO WITH THE UNITED NATIONS" is the only FORMAL RELATIONSHIP a RELIGION (a/k/a THE GREAT HARLOT) can have with the United Nations (a/k/a the SCARLET COLORED WILD BEAST).

With regard to the WTS's prophecy interpretations, this "formalized relationship" would be THE BEST EVIDENCE of any real connection between the Beast and the Harlot.

SO, SO, SO, can anyone find ANY QUOTE from the WTS specifically condemning False Religion for formalizing a legal relationship with the UN, ie, becoming an officially "accredited, associated, affiliated" NGO of the United Nations?

=================================================

Rejecting the "Tried Stone"

8 Is there a parallel situation today? Yes, there is. The clergy of Christendom also feel that no calamity will overtake them. In effect, they say as Isaiah foretold: "We have concluded a covenant with Death; and with Sheol we have effected a vision; the overflowing flash flood, in case it should pass through, will not come to us, for we have made a lie our refuge and in falsehood we have concealed ourselves." (Isaiah 28:15) Like ancient Jerusalem, Christendom looks to worldly alliances for security, and her clergy refuse to take refuge in Jehovah. Why, they do not even use his name, and they mock and persecute those who do honor that name. Christendom's clergy have done just what the Jewish chief priests in the first century did when they rejected Christ. They have said, in effect, "We have no king but Caesar."--John 19:15.

8. How has Christendom taken a position very much like that of ancient Judah?

9 Today, Jehovah's Witnesses warn that a flood of executional armies will soon sweep over Christendom. Moreover, they point to the true place of refuge from that flood. They quote Isaiah 28:16, which says: "This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: 'Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.'" Who is this "precious cornerstone"? The apostle Peter quoted these words and applied them to Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 2:6) If Christendom had sought peace with Jehovah's King, Jesus Christ, then she would have avoided the coming flash flood.--Compare Luke 19:42-44.

9. (a) Who is warning Christendom today in the same way that Isaiah warned Judah? (b) To whom should Christendom turn?

10 However, she has not done so. Instead, in her quest for peace and security, she insinuates herself into the favor of the political leaders of the nations -- this despite the Bible's warning that friendship with the world is enmity with God. (James 4:4) Moreover, in 1919 she strongly advocated the League of Nations as man's best hope for peace. Since 1945 she has put her hope in the United Nations. (Compare Revelation 17:3, 11.) How extensive is her involvement with this organization?

10. What involvements has Christendom cultivated?

11 A recent book gives an idea when it states: "All major world religions are accredited to the United Nations as non-governmental organizations. For example, No less than twenty-four Catholic organizations are represented at the UN. Several of the world's religious leaders have visited the international organization. Most memorable were the visits of His Holiness Pope Paul VI during the General Assembly in 1965 and of Pope John Paul II in 1979. Many religions have special invocations, prayers, hymns and services for the United Nations. The most important examples are those of the Catholic, the Unitarian-Universalist, the Baptist and the Bahai faiths."

11. What representation does religion have at the UN?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Nice work MA, I sent it to my mom and she got a kick out of it. She'll toss it at my father later...should be interesting to see his reaction.

ashi

• Nassau
    Nassau

"Never put a lie until tomorrow, when you can lie today"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Mad A.

I am just uploading the 2001-2002 DPI directory. Hold on I will be a few more minutes.

You just don't know how much I appreciate finding the location of this orginal quote. I am going to see if I can find an actual copy of it at the library for you guys too.

hawk

• patio34
    patio34

Mad Apostate,

The excluded sentence is the smoking gun. Thanks for that info. I'll be saving that in case an opportunity comes up.

Pat

WTBS: Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.
  • MadApostate
    MadApostate

Pat:

Yes, the EXCLUDED SENTENCE IS A "SMOKING GUN"!!!

However, this deleting of the BEST SENTENCE from Muller, because it referred to "accrediting of Religious NGOs", should make us search WTS Publications for any specific references to Religions as being "accredited, affiliated, or associated" with the UN. There is no better evidence that the WTS could use to establish the "harlot's" relationship with the "beast" than the formalized association as an UN NGO.

IF no such references can be found after ~1990, then that would prove a CONSPIRACY to hide the WTS's own UN-NGO affiliation. (It would even be better if pre-1990 references existed, but none thereafter.)

IF references can be found, then such proves their HYPOCRISY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit