How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: get a job in a 7-11 so you can save money for a fake diploma at a diploma mill.

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: so the name you gave the other day was a lie?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I have to know you better to reveal those information to you, If I dont have any details of you, not even your first name, How could I proceed?. putting those infrmation on a demoralized forum isnt what I will do.

Now you are making more sense, you definitely demoralize me. Your unrelenting trolling is taxing to the mind.

-Sab

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm: Face the topic and dont distract from the main subject "How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?"

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'll just leave this here for mankkelli

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

bohm: Face the topic and dont distract from the main subject "How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?"

Oh, well that's easy.

The same way everyone else does. Making shit up as they go.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    "How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?"

By reading it incorrectly, interpreting it incorrectly and believing that incorrect interpretation which results in an erroneous explanation of said reading.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    bohm - I'm laughing hard here , you are teaching an emeritus professor how to cite sources, that is way too childish of you.....Mankkeli

World English Dictionary

emeritus (?'m?r?t?s) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
    adj
    ( usuallypostpositive) retired or honourably discharged from full-time work, but retaining one's title on an honorary basis: a professor emeritus

[C19: fromLatin, from merere to deserve; see merit ]

So you Claim your a ""Retired Professor"..And..That avatar is your real Picture..

Which University did you teach BullShit at?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew

"How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?"

How did they. Not how do they.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Is it salt pork?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit