"Feeling sorry for yourself" about being hit by your husband is not Christian 2/15/12 WT Page 25 P 12

by yourmomma 449 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cedars
    cedars

And don't forget to VOTE!

Cedars

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Funny that this was bumped today.

I asked my wife last night what she would do if I ever hit her? (I won't ever do this and hate people who are abusers).

She replied that she would walk out the door never to return. I agreed that was probably the appropriate response. I am going to let a couple of days go by and then mention this study article and see what her reaction is. If I am correct she will be disgusted. It is incredible that the organization puts the blame for the violence on the victim and uses pressure to compel the victim to stay in an abusive relationship.

Watchtower- you are cutting your own throat.

SIAM

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Moving BTTT

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Moving BTTT for newcomers to see....

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

More bumping:

Don't forget the survey about this article and topic at www.jwsurvey.org

Also, it will be the topic of this Saturday's Cult Free Radio Show on ustream and Facebook at 10pm EST.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

The WT study on this article is approaching, so important to bring BTTT

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

when is the study article coming up. I would love to hear the comments. Sad truth is there is a strong likelihood of a sister who is suffering in silence on this one

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Guess its still awhile, 23 April.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea it is a while but this is a thread we should keep open until the study comes up

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

yea it is a while but this is a thread we should keep open until the study comes up

It needs to be kept open, I had sent out quite a few letters on this, may try to follow up now that the 'learning' will be taking place soon. This still amazes and concerns me beyond belief.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit