Do you have to deal with a psychopathic person?

by moshe 58 Replies latest social family

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Re: Do you have to deal with a psychopathic person?

If you are referring to a nutcase, a mental case, an individual with an unstable personality, then the answer is yes,........ A-firmative!

If you are an active JW then you have lots of these cases of persons with a 'dizzy' way about them in your mist. That's what this organization does to people.

It is common knowledge that many a JW is on drug therapy, be they sister or brother in the kingdom hall. I would venture a guess and say that our COBE's wife is on these meds. I have a close friend who is a COBE in another congregation whose wife admits to being on drugs to control some sort of mental disorder. I know of a couple of MS's wives in our congregation who are on drug therapy for bipolar disorder. I know of several loner type of individuals as well in our hall who walk around with that far away look in their eye (no doubt due drug therapy).

I would say that 15% (easy) of JW publishers, pioneers, servant body or what have you are on some sort of drug, medication therapy.

IMO, many a JW who is on drug therapy, is on drug therapy not due to the stresses that this system brings upon them, but due to the stresses and anxiety that the WTBTS brings upon them!

It would not surprise me at all to find out that a good percentage of the Leadership of the WTBTS is dependant on drugs to help them maintain mental balance. That might explain all that Watchtarded gobbledygook in the literature!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...it doesn't bother them in the least to lie. In fact they often are delusional and start BELIEVING THEIR OWN LIES. ...." [3rdgen]

Crud, I always say that liars start out by lying to themselves....

• amicus
    amicus

I suggest that most of us are forced to deal with Psycopaths daily. How many of us are immune to "our" governments? The WTBTS was dishonest, but like most liars they did get some things right. "Our" Governments are disgusting. One biblical observation that has proven true is man sucks at ruling other men...paraphrased of course, but you all know. Any honest members of a "Nato" country should be castrating themselves in hope none of our offspring should ever commit war crimes of this magnitude.

• amicus
  • amicus
    amicus

Moshe, I offer your Mother would have had a better life if she had been around people with a healthy attitude. Possibly better nutrition, I don't know where your penchant for drugs came from...but I offer that rarely, if ever are drugs necessary.

Consider...what if your mother had real issues she never shared with you? I reject your drug culture.

• talesin
    talesin

ummm, I am so NOT into medication,,, and I respect your POV more than most, a,, but wow,,, aren't you being a teeny bit judgmental here?

wow!!!

tal

• moshe
    moshe
    I reject your drug culture.

In an ideal world a person can get away from a job they don't like, never have an abusive childhood that scars them for life, be born with a perfectly wired brain, never have to worry about going hungry or being homeless and marry the perfect spouse and have perfect children and JWs will have never darkend your doorway.

Back in 1989, my JW wife decided I was evil, she ran off with the children and the elders in the KH all conspired to hide them from me. The ringleader elder put them up in a secret house. My doctor told me to go on meds for one simple reason- to keep me from doing something to those elders that would put me in jail- maybe even prison. ( and get some sleep) When I didn't go postal on anyone and even began to act like I didn't care if she ever came home things got better for me, too. I had formulated a plan B and with some counseling found out what would make me happy, while still taking care of my children. Yes, it would have been better, if my wife had just listened to my side and examined what I had found out about the WT org- but she didn't and was instead encouraged by the KH to get a divorce. ( 6 or 7 years later she did leave the KH) Once stress reaches a tipping point, a person might do things they regret later. I never needed to refill that prescription.

• Dudu
    Dudu

my best friend (a JW) had a JW boyfriend who after 10 months of relationship asked her to marry him ... then after a month he said he wanted to be single. That was ok until we found out he did that with few sister and they kept silence because they felt so embarrased, we counted at least 8 sisters and i even got in touch with one of them personally (a great human being) after all was discovered and we talked to the elders they basically said that wasnt their business :S lol He is a total jerk but i think he also has a disorder .....

• designs
    designs

Dudu- Many JW guys pull that trick to get sexually intimate with the sisters. Jerks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit