How do you make a living?

by paulnotsaul 102 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout
    watersprout -=-- that is great news! I'm so happy for you, gurlie!

we're gonna have to throw you a partay for you in November.... if i'm still around ...

Hell yeah I want a party! Can't wait to start working doing a job I adore and am incredibly passionate about.

Peace

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I make up shit for a living.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

So EP, Are you a JW or an Ex-JW? After that job title. peace paulnotsaul

• Kudra
    Kudra

gotcha monkey

:)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ex-JW.

The stuff I make up is related to processes and parterships to run a business unit for <insert name of technology company we've all heard of here>. It's not related to eternal salvation, just all of us getting paid. The more successful the guys under me are, the more I make, so I have a vested interest in EVERYONE making money, not just everyone giving me money :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

All's what I hear, EP, is chickens clucking. Why is that? Am I losing my mind?

• mummatron
    mummatron

Shamus used to be an actor. He got paid quite well during the 70's and 80's for appearing in adverts for tea. That was until the animal rights people put a stop to it. Now he picks fleas off of llaamas for the occasional peanut or banana. No wonder the poor little fella flits from wanting kisses to wanting to lacerate faces...if only the animal rights activists could see him now...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've been a network administrator for the last 15 years and now it bores the shit out of me. I'm half tempted to go back to cleaning windows for a living. More after tax dollars for less aggrevation.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

How you doing, Walter? Hope you're well.

• spanteach
    spanteach

When the Borg lightened up on the view of education in the 1990s, I went to college and eventually majored in Spanish. I taught high school Spanish for three years. Now I'm getting my M.Ed and I'm teaching ESL at the university I attend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit