I need support please

by AwSnap 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Congrats and yes she does have a cute nose!

• Scully
    Scully

Congratulations!

Your daughter is lovely! Give her a cuddle from me please.... :-)

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Thank you everyone . Recovery is a bitch, and I didnt even have a c-section. But once I heal, I think it'll be worth it. And everytime she does a goofy little smile, my world becomes even better.

• SixofNine
  • AwSnap
    AwSnap

I sent this photo to our sisters. No response from the jw mentioned here. Grrrrr. I may bomb the other sisters with new baby photos, but I'll definitely not send many at all to the one sis. Maybe just occasionally....to jab her in the gut. lol

• sizemik
    sizemik

A happy healthy beautiful looking baby Awsnap . . . congratulations! I have to think back more than 16 years to find a memory to match . . . so brace yourself . . . they grow so fast. But my kid's have brought me much reward. Best to you all.

Maybe just occasionally....to jab her in the gut

Maybe include the quilt? . . . that'll sting.

• nugget
    nugget

Congratulations. Nothing like children for giving you perspective.

Now you have someone to treasure and support and offer unconditional love to and when they love you back there is nothing like it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awwww. Adorable. I agree with others. Send a picture of your sweet little girl cuddled in the famous quilt.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

good idea!

• mummatron
    mummatron

Wow! Congratulations. She really is beautiful. She also looks a decent weight (mine were both little 6lb-ers) - how much did she weigh?

Glad you're both well. If this experience didn't put you off too much I'm sure your 2nd will be a lot faster! I too second the idea of photographing her in the quilt and sending that to your sis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit