What is your idea of paradise?

by sleepy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    islandwoman..

dictionary.com

dont play if you dont who know your comp is

NY,

If you don't like the Webster's Dictionary definition that's fine. Do your own thing. The Watchtower does the same, it refuses to accept any fact as true if that fact does not support it's narrow minded world view.

So be it!

Oh, BTW speaking of Catholics, I understand that Cardinal Bernard Law may have to step down for his lack of proper leadership regarding the pedophile problem in the Catholic Church. I would imagine that the GB is keeping a close tab on these developments. It is really fortuitous that the Dateline program has not been aired yet, think of the delicious opportunity they now have to compare Cardinal Law's failure to properly protect the Catholic children to the GB's own failure to do the very same thing for the JW children!

"Trouble trouble toil and bubble, an eye of newt and hair of the falcon, please father tell us what will happen!"; may be the only prayer they have left. I suggest they repeat this several times while standing around Russell's grave pyramid and invoking his spirit to come and tell them what the hell is going on!! [8>]

Been good to "talking" to you. This was fun.

IW

P.S. Don't be tempted to repeat that chant yourself, it has been uniquely designed for the GB alone and well, who knows what would happen if a "nobody" dared to repeat it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit