What is your idea of paradise?

by sleepy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

What is your idea of paradise?
    Imagine we could have an ideal world to live in , what would you like to see changed to make the world better for you and other people.
    Also what personnaly would make you happy just in your little part of the world.
    Does any of you answers fit in with the witness view of paradise?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

an earth filled with the servants of the Almighty Jehovah,
    PRAISE BE TO JAH

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Sleepy,

My idea of paradise would be:

1. The U.N. and all countries on earth having a democratic form of government.

2. All religions practicing the embracing and inclusive ways of the Unitarians.

3. Regional and global commerce taking responsibility for and actions towards the protection of the environment and the earth's natural resources. In other words, realizing that the protection and conservation of these natural resources is just plain good business practice.

4. Respect for the dignity of all people.

5. Global education.

6. The West realizing that their massive consumption of the earth's natural resources is robbing future generations.

7. The responsible use of science, which should always be used for the betterment of mankind not it's injury.

8. A global effort to live in harmony with all other living things on earth.

IW

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

Island Woman...
    "I'll pass on the doobie this time
    around.....it's ok...take another hit..I
    dont mind"

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

NY,

Enlighten me, what is a "doobie"?

IW

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

72 Virgins for all eternity. Praise be to Allah!

• Helen
    Helen

what is a doobie? lolol ...its a small JW..lol

• freeman
    freeman

My idea of paradise would be a world free of dubs and other fundi hateful types.

Freeman

• Valis
  • badwillie
    badwillie

A jug of ice cold Long Island Iced Tea, hot sun, at Ocean City NJ, wife by my side, watching my little boy play in the sand.
    That is attainable and REAL. Not fantasy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit