by sleepy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

the fact that "attaining" O.C. Jersey
    says plenty about you..

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

NY,

The reality is that the JW teaching is simply a variation of Hitler's master race philosophy. The JW community will NOT be the only race on this earth, the JW teachings will die just as Hitler and his master race philosophies have died.

Your problem is pride. The Watchtower's problem is apostasy from the words of the Christ.

IW

• Celia
    Celia

IslandWoman,
    I like your comparison.
    What do JWs think is so special about them that they wish everybody else dead and to own the earth ?

• badwillie
    badwillie

NYT -
    Have you ever been there? It's less than a 2hr drive for me. You should try it this summer. We go a lot during summer. In the winter though paradise for us is Bermuda, Jamaica, French Riviera...ever tried those places? Very attainable for me.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Sleepy, the Tower's conception of "paradise" reminds me of fools gold. At first glance it looks good, but it's worthless; causing harm to many. Paradise seekers are easy pray for anyone selling snake oil that cures all, or fools gold because it shines.

My idea of a better world is a world of thinking people that seeks ways to enhance all lives. That might not be a paradise, but the possibilities are endless.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    The JW community will NOT be the only race on this earth

a local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics

yes ..you have been hitting the doob a tad bit to much

. You should try it this summer.

i have
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess Island Woman said it well in a couple of excellent posts.

Once I started thinking and saw things for what they are, I realised that the "New World" is a very materialistic dream - it offers everything that money can buy ,and more, to those who would never aspire to such things any other way.

It is also very selfish. to slaughter all the rest, take the Earths resouces and keep them forever without even making way for the next generation

No, I think I will stick with mankind as we are, warts and all and if that makes me apostate, so be it..

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    a local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics

NY,

You should really consider expanding your understanding of the English language beyond the limited Watchtower education you have received.

Webster's Unabridged Dictionary: race definition #5, "any group of people having the same activities, habits, ideas, etc."

Your religion has kept you ignorant.

IW

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

1. My country staying out of everyone's bussiness
    2. 32 hour work week :)
    3. Cheap car insurance
    4. Legal dope
    5. Cheap doctors

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

islandwoman..

dictionary.com

dont play if you dont who know your comp is

"yes..i hate the Catholic race"

now doesnt that sound lame??.....kinda like your post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit