just n from bethel

"That's good son - now draw David cutting his head off."

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

"That's good son - now draw David cutting his head off."

LOL!!! Stop it!!! LOL

• cult classic
    cult classic

"My husband and I had trouble reaching our daughter when she was about three years old."

• Mad Sweeney
  • just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

"Oh hey son- now draw the account of Phinehas. Make sure you draw the spear through the groins accurately".

Gotta admit though - this sure beats my old family studies.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

"My husband and I had trouble reaching our daughter when she was about three years old."

LOL, this is pure comedy. How'd I miss this? LOL

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Cult Classic, I saw that line too - and had the same puzzled look on my face.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

"Oh hey son- now draw the account of Phinehas. Make sure you draw the spear through the groins accurately".

Gotta admit though - this sure beats my old family studies.

LOL, I shouldn't be shocked over WT material, but sometimes I can't help but be amazed at how this stuff gets the ok from the higher ups.

• Kudra
    Kudra

That's awesome. Swords are just bronze-age versions of a semi-automatic machine gun.

Yay genocide! Yay draconian punishments!

Do we get to act out where Noah (or was it Abraham's ?? Lot's??) daughters have sex with him?? :D Woohoo!

"Hey Mommy! Let's play-act the incest portion of the weekly Bible reading!"

...oh. Or are we picking and choosing the parts of the Bible that "tickle our ears"?? MMM?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Yay Jehovah KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL. Kill them till there all dead kill them all but save their houses and boats and planes and all the other good shit they have so we can have it. They could make this a chant at a DA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit