Feb 15th WT article - teach your kids violence

by just n from bethel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

If your kids drew this picture at school - what would her teachers/principal say?

Another good quote from the article "We made props - swords ... "

Just remember though - God hates violence - No violent video games for JWs.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

LOL, what magazine is that one in?

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Feb 15th - study edition. Saw my wife had it open - and I was like, what the hell?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

that is hillarious!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm sitting here cracking up LOL. This is classic!!!!! This is the kind of stuff that would land your kid in the principle's office and the parent would get a phone call. This is the stuff that teachers get paranoid over considering Columbine. Classic for real. You know I don't feel so guilty for liking the Straight Outta Compton album all of a sudden?

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

I really can't believe they put that in an article - it's pretty ballsy. I mean I know they draw their own Bible violence - but showing and encouraging kids to do it is - well kind of blows my mind - but not in the way the WT would like.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I just noticed you said this was the Feb 15th study edition........shows how much I pay attention to their literature. How'd I missed this LOL.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

"No son you can't play Grand Theft Auto for the family study - I don't care if you do look at it as a modern day David and call all the bad guys Assyrians!"

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Let me just say, "I miss itsacult!"

Anyway, nothing those clowns publish can surprise me anymore. They just had a "local needs" part all over the USA (how is that local?) reminding parents that they are to sacrifice their children to the blood god Jehovah without question or pause. The book of Bible stories is full of graphic violent imagery.

The Borg gleefully looks forward to the genocide of SEVEN BILLION HUMAN BEINGS including women and children.

itsacult!!!

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Misery - I wonder if they should show this to the brazilian authorities to help them understand where someone that was a JW learned violence.

Too soon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit