new to your hellbound apostate site

by lil princess 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome princess. I hope everything works out well with your exit. It isn't easy but there is support here.

As for being "normal" I disagree with those who say nobody is normal here. We are ALL normal, because the diversity of views, beliefs, goals, desires, dreams that we are now free to experience in OUR OWN WAY is normal. Being a Borg Drone is NOT NORMAL and that is why it is so incredibly stressful on our mental and physical health (notice how JWs seem to be sick all the time?) to be a Dub.

Unlike the WT deliniation of "the truth" and "the world" I like to differentiate between JDubs/Borg Drones and normal people.

Welcome to freedom, joy, and normal life.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome! What Mad just said.

• wobble
    wobble

Welcome lil princess !

I concur with what Mad said above, I use the words "Normal people" where when I was a Witness, I would have used their mind-control cult label ,"worldly people".

I Think it was Carl Jung who said "Show me a man who is normal and I will cure him" so I may be on dodgy ground from a strict medical point of view, using the term, but at least I am not using cult-speak.

Welcome to this site, to the real world, and above all to FREEDOM !!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome. I hope you brought marshmallows; we saved you a good spot by the fire,...

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Greetings lil princess.

I'm not sure about the hellbound thing as JWs don't believe in hell and neither do I.

This place is a madhouse nonetheless. It can be fun but there are times when ppl here will turn you stomach. Enjoy!

V665V665

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Nice to meet you.... 29 your life isn't over.

I left at 34 and now 45 and have lived and never been as happy in these last 11 yrs than most of my life I was a JW.

You'll find your awkward feelings will soon leave and the door of Happiness... TRUE Happiness will be opened to you.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Princess it's never too late to know " The Truth "

The benefits one can attain from learning the truth about the Watchtower Publishing Corporation are

long and extending, maturing ones intellect and understanding of are own inward social Psychology.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome.LP I am so glad you got out so young
    Proves you have a brain...I am 83+ & I had to get kicked out
    Because I didnt have a brain....( because I didnt believe Jesus
    came invisably in 1914..)..So I was "mindcuffed"
    You will find the folks on here are a GOOD GROUP ( mostly)
    Your among friends... Grace known as MOUTHY!!!!or GRANNY
    Or a "pain in the rear"

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    no sympathy please, i do not need a crutch. i just want to learn to be normal. so hello friends.

Excellent outlook I reckon, and a good starting point.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

welcome... and love the satire comment by the way. Where else can we poke fun at the whole hell and damnation thing if not here?

''Come on you all, to Beelzebubs ball

they writh on the floor at beelzebubs ball...

I turned to leave, there was a tug at my sleeve...

you can leave if you want but your soul belongs to me! HAHAHAHAHA'' Lyrics by Chris Haynes, 'the saucermen'

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit