new to your hellbound apostate site

by lil princess 30 Replies latest jw friends

• lil princess
    lil princess

hello. i recently came to my senses and disassociated myself. i am in a wierd place mentally. i am a bit dissillusioned with what i have been taught and common sense. i believe, after checking out this sight, that many here are in a simmilar situation. as far as background... i was raised in the truf. now i am 29. i feel like i have missed a lot. no sympathy please, i do not need a crutch. i just want to learn to be normal. so hello friends.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Welcome to the board!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Welcome to the board! Post away! 29 is still young, you can still make it up...for the most part. LOL

• Gayle
    Gayle

Welcome, lil princess,,it's nice to come to this site,,most understand,,in time we move on too, there is a good positive life beyond JWs for sure. One day at a time.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You don't need a crutch. You need accurate information.

Keep reading and posting!

Hello and Welcome!

Palm

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

welcome to the board

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I feel ya. Got out back in '09 (at almost 24), and I feel like there's still a lot to catch up on with normality...

Good luck in your journey.

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Welcome lil princess . . . you've arrived at a good place . . . hang around and all will come good.

Luvonyall - MS

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

Welcome, you're slightly younger than I was when I woke up. You have lots of life left.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Welcome Princes

hellbound apostate site

Instead call this site a truthful and honest evaluation of the WTS./JWS corporation.

Hellbound apostate is such a inappropriate degrading and derogatory description.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit