new to your hellbound apostate site

by lil princess 30 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

altWelcome lil princess!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Welcome to you lil princess! Keep posting . . .

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    i do not need a crutch

Welcome to the forum, Lil princess.

Congratulations for waking up at 29. I took a lot longer than that.

Stick around and have some fun. There are quite a few here that will want to offer you their crutch, but I see you are a bit like me in that regard.

Normal is good.

Bummer ...... I was going to post a Skyhooks song, "I'm Normal", but it's not on Youtube.

It is on Spotify if you have it.

Cheers

Chris

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    It is on Spotify if you have it.

Spotify rocks! Best thing on the internet by far! But let's not divert lil princess' opening post.

• lil princess
    lil princess

thanks guys. it is like the witness family, only with a sense of humor. knowing that we all share a (not so) common history helps me feel at home.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Welcome..and no one is normal here...but I mean that in a good way.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wellcome to hell;) Nobody gets out alive, to quote jim morrison of the doors. It's good that you got out at only 29. At 29, you can still do anything. It took me a bit longer, as well. This site is a good place that help you work out a lot of basic things. It can help you to grow or move on, depending on how you use it.

S

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Welcome. I realized things were off when I was in my 20's. But it took me many years after that to finally leave for good. I'd give anything to have my 20's back. But I digress...

I don't know if you'll find "normalcy" at this place, but you'll find a lot of interesting people who can relate to what you've been through.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I dunno about this site helping you to "be normal." But welcome and you will learn alot here.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Hellbound apostate (site) is such a inappropriate degrading and derogatory description.

If there's a downside to satire; it's that not everyone gets it.

Great subject line, princess. Welcome .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit