you have become the thing you hated.

by TheJigsUp 75 Replies latest jw friends

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

yeh i appreciate that aussie, just seems to get a little over the top sometimes.

and yeh jook, thats cool if thats what you believe thats what you believe no worries, thanks for not calling me a little dick

see simple as that.

i still didnt tell anyone what i think, but what i think on the big picture doesnt really matter.

its not going to change anything.

see what i mean? cross or stake.. nature nurture

doesnt really matter does it.

doesnt change a thing..

opinions are overstated.

the moment you think your opinion is the be all and end all.. we all have problems.. see.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

JigsUp, I threw you a little insult because, frankly, I felt you needed it! You can't make posts accusing EVERYONE of knowing NOTHING and then be surprised when a little retaliation comes your way.

I'm really an okay guy and I'd be happy to buy you a beer if I'm ever in Southend (I live in Bucks).

Just don't piss me off again

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought we had left a mind-control cult where we weren't allowed to have opinions?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Opinions are fantastic and should be expressed. I think whats being said is the abusive and nasty speech that certain ones seem to do. That's not expressing an opinion, thats expressing nasty behaviour.

• trevor
    trevor

TheJigsUp You appear to have fallen into the hole you dug.

Perhaps the thread title is an unconscious message to yourself?

• rebel8
    rebel8
    reading you all bickering

Glad to know cherries are in season already.

• Decided
    Decided

As for what people post here it doesn't bother me no matter what they say. I kind of like to see the variety of personalities of humans.

I agree on the fact that I don't know anything about the why of life. The one thing I know about life is we didn't have anything to do with the fact that we personally are here. Some sperm got together with an egg in a woman and we came out alive. Where life originated no one knows. We only have a few writtings by some human who claim they were told by some spirit God. Others claim they get some spirit in their brain that gives them some special connection with a God.

Some people have some special knowledge of machanics or we wouldn't have the inventions that I'm using to write this now, but they can't explain the universe.

The earth and life is a complete mystery to me. I ride out in the country here in NC and Va and see how beautiful it all is and realize I don't know anything about how it all got here. I know I will die soon, since I'm 75, but know nothing about any afterlife.

I agree, I know nothing for sure except I will die like everything else on earth does.

Ken P.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I thought the OP came off as a bit a'holish. If you want to ask people to please be nicer to one another, perhaps doing it nicely without imposing your own morality or view of knowledge would work better. OTWO has a current thread on the very same topic. I'll say here what I said there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually Mrs Jones Sarcasm is the second lowest form of wit

Apparently you don't know that the second half of the quote attributed to Oscar Wilde goes on to say "but the highest form of intelligence."

• tec
    tec

Oh, cool. I didn't know that about the quote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit