JW facebook page

by KristiKay 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid
    The only thing I can gather from that page is that Jehovah's Witnesses don't know how to spell or write.

There are worse sins.

• freetosee
    freetosee

lol!! found this on the JW Facebook page..

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Hahahaha thanks for the image freetosee too funny!

I couldn't resist using it:

3Mozzies

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

this recent disaster certainly hasn't brought them out in our town, still no sign of them like it has been for years,street work , banging on doors,nothing.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Lots of advice to keep the kiddies indoors and get iodine...

dont they realize that according to the grand GB armageddon is a hairs breadth away and they will be in the new system before the accumalation of radiation via the food stream gets them?

they of little faith!

I find it rather ironic that on one hand they see things like this as a sure sign that the end is soooo near, that they also see the need to take precautions for their future and long term health.

Perhaps they want so badly to beleive they will soon be in paradise, but the flesh cannot be over ruled and it must preserve itself.

oz

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I wonder what they feel about the WT's cautions regarding social networking sites.

Bangalore

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Hi KristiKay, as someone who was never given a choice, I followed your posts with amusement and some envy. Just wanted to say that I'm really glad you never got sucked in. I hope you continue to post here every once in a while.

• rebel8
  • KristiKay
    KristiKay

Hi Red Piller! My expirence with the JWs was pretty short-lived, it didn't take long for my bullshit detector to go off (thank God). At first everthing they said sounded somewhat reasonable, maybe the first two "bible" studies, but then she talked about earthquakes being much more frequent,(easy to prove false with the internet), then I was looking through one of the mags she gave me, and I looked at my husband and said "oh these are the people who refuse blood transfusions!!" I think my husband breathed a sigh of relief, he had no intrest from the get-go, and I think he was starting to worry! After that I kindof became obsessed with finding out all the crazy stuff they believed. I really enjoy reading this forum, even though I feel a little wierd posting, because of my limited expirence with the JWs, so I appreciate you makeing me feel welcome : )

• freetosee
    freetosee

3Mozzies very good!! lol

rebel8 - I found the image on the JW FB page. I think it must be the picture and fingerprints taken of Rutherford at his arrest around 1919.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit