JW facebook page

by KristiKay 20 Replies latest jw friends

• KristiKay
  • KristiKay
    KristiKay

Sorry about the blank post. Hi everyone, I no longer study with the JWs, I finally just sent her a txt and told her that I felt they were false prophets. For some reason I'm still facinated by them though, so I still frequently read and enjoy the posts on JWN. Anyways if you have a facebook account, type Jehovahs Witnesses in the search bar, you will find a Jw facebook page, and they are positivly going crazy over the tsunami! It's soo sad, and I really gives me a look inside the JW mind that you don't get during a "bibile study", or an apostate websight. It's actually pretty scary. Take care everyone!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes they are out preaching in droves.Two lovely young girls came to my door

( March Break) I had to tell them my story..You could see they thought I was
    the Devil. Poor souls. I hope they check out what I told them .I will keep them
    in prayer ...Glad you saw the light

• Mary
    Mary

Ah Grace.......you never know if maybe you planted the seeds of doubt in their minds.......

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

KristiKay I'm so happy you took that step and quit the 'study'.

• alanv
    alanv

Hi Kristi, yes many of us on here find this site addictive. It is because it is so open and regularly shows us how we used to be deceived by the Watchtower.

I was wandering what the JWs would be saying about the earthquake.

We have been having interesting discussions on the JW topics website.

We have shown the JWs that the experts say that earthquakes have been constant since they could be measured accurately.

Even the society begrudgingly admit this now after all the years when they assured witnesses that earthquakes were much more frequent theses days.

Interesting link I found to the experts. Checkout earthquake myths.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/faq/?faqID=110

• juci32
    juci32

Can you post a link to the page please? Their are so many...

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

Jehovah's Witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks, IllustrationsI don't know how to post a link, but it's the one with this pic and it says " Jehovah's Witnesses, News, Library, History,Videos, Talks, Illustrations"

• 3Mozzies
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The only thing I can gather from that page is that Jehovah's Witnesses don't know how to spell or write.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit