WARNING for active JW's

by Anony Mous 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Possible but not (yet) provable.

I think it more likely that they may moniter bethelites internet though.

The Wt has a way of enforcing and cracking down on things, as well as sensationalizing shit without putting it into writing. remember some of the crazy convention talks? some circuits suddenly getting nazi style COs?

shit goes down and nothing is in 'writing' to be used as evidence later...

oz

• ballistic
    ballistic

The kind of software which monitors for internet "chatter" is really a god-send excuse the expression for the organisation. On the one hand, snooping around after people, trying to hack into their accounts or intercept emails is difficult and probably illegal, whereas here they have off the shelf software which, thanks to facebooks policies, allow them to "listen-out" for certain words.

Truth is, who of us here really use fb to discuss jw matters. If I was an active dub with doubts or new light of my own, I wouldn't be shouting about it on networking sites. Would you? And for them to monitor for example every 18 certificate movie which comes out and cross reference that to religion "Jehovah's Witness" would definately be a full time monitoring operation.

• Honesty
    Honesty

That may explain why one of the local elders recently DELETED his FB account.

• Mad Sweeney
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Sounds like BS to me! Is anon also known as Johnny?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit