WARNING for active JW's

by Anony Mous 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Maybe it counts as a bonus to the leadership, a plus if you actually ARE a pedo. Maybe that's why they ask?

V665V665

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

I know of at least one active elder with an active SN page..

• inbetween
    inbetween

sorry, no offense, but it sounds quit weird.

At our KMS school recently, they talked negatvie about social networks, but it was never directly mentioned, that appointed men should not be on it.

The only issue, when qualification of an appointed man should be reviewed, was the higher education thing. That was anyway annoying enough, but nothing about social networks...

therefore, BS detector is very high !!!!

• wobble
    wobble

They will read this thread and think "What a good idea" wait a month or two, it will come, if they believe enough that SN sites are causing the large number who leave to do so.

Presonally I think this would be just too embarrassing for them if it became public knowledge, Big Brother, Communist era stuff like this is not something that is approved of by the general public in the age of Wikileaks.

But then again, I never cease to be amazed at how the Ivory Tower existence of the GB and the shadowy puppeteers who pull their strings, (add in too their arrogance), allows them to act in the most outrageous ways.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I just checked my other FB account and its full of pics of dubs at the recent assembly. Elders and elder's wives accounts still there too.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

is the GB member driving an Infinity car such a big deal? probably had it given to him

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

So far there is no directive for one who is in a position not to have a SN page. They are frowning upon it and seems to be the topic of conversation at each assembly and CO visit. I have one and love it. There are elders/wives/kids that I know who have SN page.

I have a friend in Bethel and I know they do not know have SN page, I wonder if the GB prohibits all bethelites not to be on a SN site?

It will be interesting if they come out and say you cannot have a SN page. I will not give mine up, that is how I keep in contact with my out of town family.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

is the GB member driving an Infinity car such a big deal? probably had it given to him

I think it was mentioned to confirm that the poster is a Bethel insider. Only one who is there would see the car the guy drives.

probably had it given to him

I doubt that. If COs get company cars paid for by the rank and file, why wouldn't a GB member?

• sir82
    sir82
    I cannot reveal my identity

It's too late, the agents are onto you.

Execute plan 2, code name "Sensationalist claptrap".

May the force be with you.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

You probably won't hear it from the stage. The CO's know about it and the information is going to be trickled down in the elder schools, most likely not in the bible schools for single brothers and definitely not in the bible school for married couples.

It's among the same thing where they tell you not to cooperate with authorities in case of a court case into child abuse - there the recommendation is to stall for time, contact the branch or if not possible a local lawyer, only turn over the least amount of documents requested, seal the documents and write on 'pastoral privilege' so the local authorities can't investigate them until a court case decides they have enough evidence for the court case to proceed and the documents can be opened for additional evidence. The JW lawyers will press local judges to open those documents only in closed quarters so they do not go on public record by citing privileges granted in higher court cases. These type of 'instructions' are not documented anywhere in official printed literature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit