What world events would cause you to run back to the JW,s

by jam 76 Replies latest jw friends

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

****ing hell spade, do you get paid for this?

• poopsiecakes
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

No need Poopsicakes, I'm not going to hijack Jam's thread, however I think Spade answered Jam's question for me. Why would I want to return to that attitude?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I believe that the WTBTS is just another tool of the wealthy, of those who actually run the corporate-owned governments. The WTBTS accuses them of being a massive conspiracy against God's Kingdom, has actually predicted all along how world events would basically shape up, not because they are prophets, but because they have an inside track as to how things are going to go down. They already knew the basic blue print of what governments were moving toward by events set in motion decades ago. We are talking economically, the inflation of fiat currency, the implosion of our economy, the downfall of organized religion, wars, the UN, etc.. Their predictions, some of which have come to pass, are designed to give credibility to their position as the wise and faithful slave. But, they're just shoddy amateur fortune tellers who have gone through somebody's garbage to get information about a person's life with which to defraud them.

Nothing could happen in this world that would make me run back to the organization.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am with 3Mozzies. If there were a Jehovah to tell me his witnesses were worshipping correctly, I would ask him about slavery, genocide, approved rape, making women secondary, stuff like that. Once you see the real truth, you can't truly go back.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I have done nothing contrary to bible standards, you need to wake up and realize that
    the organization makes up "standards" that DO NOT exist in the bible......Man in the Middle

Like what?.....Spade/AliceinWonderland

Like the WBT$ replacing Jesus as Mediator for every JW,with the exception of the 144,000..

But..

How could you possibly know that?..Your not a JW..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

none, they do not apply the scripture John 13 35 yet!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Seriously. Eliminate the trolls and I'm there. Hell, I'll even drink the wine and eat the cracker.

Alice has stumbled me. It's bloodguilty.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Damn skippy, if Spade's attitude is what I would have to look forward to encounter at the hall there's no way in hell I would go back. There's nicer folks at the church I go to now. Why would I want to give that up for something like Spade?

• jay88
    jay88

Like I said in a prior thread, they bring back the apple danish and vanilla pudding at the DC, and I might feel up to going on a couple of RV's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit