Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton

by Nathan Natas 20 Replies latest social humour

• talesin
    talesin
    OTWO Indeed.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am surprised you did not use the joke about when we know Hillary is lying - her lips move...

But then again, I am not impressed with our Republican options.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Why would you trust any politician?

• Simon
    Simon

LOL at the OP - seriously, made me laugh out loud for real.

I understand why the Clintons are like they are after the ridiculous treatment over the ML scandal.

But ...

Hilary forfeits a huge amount of trust because of the email thing.

Seriously, you shouldn't get to decide what you hand over. If you use your own email server then hand over the hard drives. Nothing else is good enough. If you chose to use your own server then you give up the right to pick and chose which emails are relevant to the rule of law.

I'd still rather have her than many of the Republican candidates though. I watched some of Ted Cruze's announcement speech. Holy hell, that guy is a moron who would kill us all in the name of Jesus. Keep him away from any red buttons please.

• cappytan
    cappytan

In my opinion, Rand Paul is the least scary of the Republican Candidates.

No one wants another Bush.

Cruz, although I like his against-the-grain style, is a loon and should be nowhere near the button.

Rubio, I'm on the fence about.

Christi....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....as if.

Who else is there?

(A little context: I have always considered myself a non-interventionist fiscal conservative libertarian.)

• talesin
    talesin

I think they should choose another bona fide actor, rather than a businessman/woman. Think about it. In the 80s, America was convinced that "Reganomics" was sound fiscal policy. If you have a good enough pitchman, people will believe anything.

Just kidding! Well, not really.

• Watchtower-Free
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"It seems that all the choice they give the people in the USA is whether the chief spokesperson for the country is moderately conservative or liberal."

Or seen from a European persepective: "whether the chief spokesperson for the country is extremely conservative or ultra-conservative."

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

3rdgen:

ummm, excuse me, brother, but I certainly hope that the car you purchased was a 4-door to "fully equip" your "fine fight" in the ministry! *scoff*

• snugglebunny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit