Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton

by Nathan Natas 20 Replies latest social humour

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

Mexican tap water. Any email from Nigeria. A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign. OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection. A fart when I have diarrhea. An elevator ride with Ray Rice. Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby. Michael Jackson's Doctor. An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran. A Palestinian on a motorcycle. Gas station Sushi. A Jimmy Carter economic plan. Brian Williams news reports. Loch Ness monster sightings. Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton. Truck stop hookers. Tax advice from the IRS. Used car salesmen. Pet food from China. Recap tires at 100 mph

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Trust her or not, she's going to beat the next Republican candidate.
  • jhine
    jhine

I kinda get the impression that you.may not be a fan . Could you be a little clearer?

Jan

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hahahahahaaaaaah☑

Funny is funny no matter what😄

• smiddy
    smiddy

I get the impression you don`t trust Hillary Clinton Nathan could YOU give some examples why ?

What does it say about a woman , { or man} , that supports their lying unfaithful partner , and especially if that person is the so-called leader of the " free" world .

Just saying

smiddy

• Divergent
    Divergent

Replace 'Hillary Clinton' with 'the Watchtower Society' =)

• sir82
    sir82
    She is at least as trustworthy as any & every other politician who will run for president next year.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    Trust her or not, she's going to beat the next Republican candidate.

Maybe, she's carrying a lot of baggage and I keep hearing rumblings from my Democratic friends that they wish Elizabeth Warren would run. The common complaints about Hilary are that she's a phony liberal who is really on a power trip, and that she and Bill like hanging out with the oligarchs she claims to running against (and are more than happy to take their money).

On the other hand, the Republicans will have to try to find some one that's not a total idiot.

Personally, I don't think we'll break the partisan mess in Washington DC until some one forms a third party that will give the current ruling class a run for its money.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have reached that cynical point in my politics. I generally agree with George Carlin that the real powers allow us to believe we have a choice in the process when we don't.

It seems that all the choice they give the people in the USA is whether the chief spokesperson for the country is moderately conservative or liberal. Otherwise, I don't think it makes much of a difference who is sitting in the oval office.

B. Obama has two terms and people are still locked up at Guantanamo Bay. There's still unrest in the region of earth that has more to do with oil than anything else.

Hillary is the moderately liberal voice that will face the cameras. Powerful people and corporations won't have a problem with that.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hey Nate,

True story I answered a private ad for a 10 yo low mileage sports car. When I saw and drove the car I was in love. Turns out the the owner was a USED car salesman named....(wait for it) VINNEY. Being an active JW at the time I not only bought it but paid him cash. LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit