by free2beme 38 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    I'm afraid it might cause a rift in the space time continuum.

ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGAWATTS!!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    JIGGAWATTS

Is that like a stripper name or sumthin?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You're supposed to say, "What the hell is a jiggawatt?!?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cYgRnfFDA

• free2beme
    free2beme

It amazes me how much former Witnesses become ultra close minded and see everything as a lie, all because a religion lied to them.

• whereami
    whereami

"If you do the SMALLEST amount of REAL research on this, you will see that there really isn't anything there to believe in".

Oh the irony!!!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hmm, the faint odour of Y2K mixed with essence of California New Age ... I smell BULLSHIT!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

What will be will be and there aint a damn thing we can do about it, so why speculate.

Oh and yeah please please please please no Full House reunions

• Mary
    Mary
    I am a firm believer in 12/21/12. So I asked, can you deny it? It started in 2007, comes to a height in 2012 and ends in 2018. Enjoy the ride, your screwed. We are moving threw the photon belt.

Thank god I've already made plans to get beamed to another planet. I've got a First Class ticket on the Enterprise and they're going to drop me off on Tatooine. Just until things settle down on earth.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

I hate to pee on anyone's bonfire, but isn't the date somewhat arbitrary? 12/21/12 might seem mystical or have some meaning in numerology, but that's only if you use the US format of writing dates with the month preceeding the day. Here in the UK it's the norm to write day-month-year, e.g. 21/12/12, so does it still apply here or do we have to miss out. Just like we do for new movies, software, Apple gadgets etc?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit