by free2beme 38 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Some here know, I am a firm believer in 12/21/12. So I asked, can you deny it? It started in 2007, comes to a height in 2012 and ends in 2018. Enjoy the ride, your screwed. We are moving threw the photon belt.

• watson
    watson
    I am a firm believer in 12/21/12

I'll believe it when I see it..

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I might be convinced if your spelling and sentence structure were more lucid.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I keep my photons under control. That's what switches are for.

S

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It actually supposedly started in 1987 and is scheduled to wind down in 2025. This is the result of the earth and sun passing close to the equator of the galaxy. On Dec 21, 2012, the earth is supposed to enter the southern hemisphere of the galaxy. That is about the significance of the event, and I don't think much will happen due only to this. (However, much could happen if Osama Obama decides to create a fake crisis, which I think he is doing even now).

And, whether it will be significant or not, I see no one benefiting. First, you need to detox your body of fluoride. Notice that they continue putting the crap in the water, and lying about it. (Your medication also contains fluorides, particularly antidepressants.) Aspartame will also ruin any chance of benefiting. And, the fear that the government is putting in people will stop you from getting the enlightenment. People will fight back, but ultimately the Establishment will push back and forcibly prevent people from winning. People will be taken off guard when hyperinflation and the EPA's fake energy crisis, along with Osama Obamacare, S510/S3767, take effect without warning. Notably, the final phase of the fake energy crisis is scheduled in November 2012--when both gas and electricity are in very short supply due to strict regulations (and the CO 2 crap).

But, as for December 21, 2012 itself, it will be about like walking into the southern hemisphere. I don't think people that have walked across the equator notice anything--they don't even notice where the equator is. That will be the significance of the event itself. No polar shifts, no widespread natural disasters directly resulting from the event, no nothing. But, if in fact the earth is entering a higher energy zone in the equatorial zone of the galaxy, it would explain global warming (on Mars and Neptune, as well as here).

• Caedes
    Caedes
    This is the result of the earth and sun passing close to the equator of the galaxy. On Dec 21, 2012, the earth is supposed to enter the southern hemisphere of the galaxy.

No, we wont be anywhere close to the galactic plane in 2012. Why do you keep repeating this utter nonsense, it would take you about 10 seconds to do some basic fact checking before making yourself look like a complete fool.

• free2beme
    free2beme

LOL, this place is awesome. You can drop some quick thoughts and get judged and discussed with in the same thread.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's the end of a 75,000-year evolutionary cycle that's written in the stars and was prophesied by many ancient civilizations, not just one. It is a shift in consciousness, and it doesn't happen all at once, like an Armageddon event. But there will be significant markers, including a magnetic pole shift already well under way, and alien disclosure which would mark the end of the Dark Cabal's stranglehold on this planet, not the least of which is the suppression of technologies that would solve most if not all of our problems. All of these time markers are also reflected EXACTLY in the Giza Pyramid.

Interestingly, the end result is exactly what the Bible predicts: The end of wickedness (violations of the rights and free-will of others), the end of "Satan's" system (ruled by EGOS), and the end of suffering and eventually, death. It just isn't going to happen with Jesus riding in on the clouds with a gazillion angels to kill the wicked. It happens though human consciousness. Selfishness and tyranny will no longer be tolerated. Dictatorships are disappearing one by one in this world. There is only one left in South America. Egypt is next.

• Joliette
    Joliette

OMG What is the deal with this whole 2012 thing...everybody is so nervous about that.

• Lore
    Lore
    Some here know, I am a firm believer in 12/21/12. So I asked, can you deny it?

I deny it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit