Super Bowl XLV

by Iron Head 95 Replies latest social physical

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

yeah, but matthews' hair is like a double agent.

you think he's so soft and femine, and then he wallups you!

Same for "baby face" Woodson

Sorry, but I never thought of a man as being soft and "femine", but if that works for you, then OK!!! Good on you!

Pittsburgh or Green Bay?

Score?

You can do it, Cheech!

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I'm still picking the Steelers but Rodgers will not be rattled by the Steelers, I think.

Score?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

green bay 27-20

• JRK
    JRK

Packers 31, Pittsburgh 20.

JK

• Gregor
    Gregor

I'm thinking Green Bay by at least 10.

Iron Head -you have a PM

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I'm thinking Green Bay by at least 10.

Iron Head -you have a PM

Got it and you stink

• undercover
    undercover

OK... time to make my prediction...

I'm pulling for Green Bay but my instinct tells me that Pittsburgh should win, mainly because they've been there. They won't have the Super Bowl jitters.

I'm also guessing that it will not be a high scoring game. Zone blitzes are used by both teams. The stronger defense will win, but not by much.

21-17 Pittsburgh

• Violia
    Violia

Iron,

Imagine my surprise when I googled this and found out that both our SB teams used to have cheerleaders and now don't. I hang my head in shame for not knowing that. Even my hubby was not sure which teams had no cheerleaders. What a shame, the cheerleaders add a lot to the spirit of the game. I guess you guys will just have to watch the Cowgirls video or put up some other cheerleaders to gawk at.

Dallas is such a mess now, with snow and the freeways are so icy that even tow trucks are getting stuck. Imagine the first super bowl in Dallas and we have to have a snow storm -almost unheard of here. I have seen snow and certainly ice here before, but the roads are a mess since Tuesday. Need a four wheel drive to get out in it.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Super Bowl XLV will be won on the field and in the trenches

PS...Dallas sucks

• rocketman
    rocketman

My instincts tell me Green Bay will win, but I'll be pulling for Pittsburgh. I've never been much of a Pack fan, though I will admit that without Brett Favre, they are easier to digest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit